Quiet - 9

"Let's erase everyone 1 by 1 except us. Paused as if only you and I exist here"

-------------

Day 3 / Tae's P.O.V

Today is the day. The day I get to see Sarang smile. The day where I treat Sarang as if she's the only person living in this world. The day where I take her to Osaka, Japan.

I quickly woke Sarang up.. it was only 5:49. 

"Sarang-ie! Get up!" I tickled her and soon after, she started waking up.

"Aish, I forgot to pack up yesterday" She said making me smile.

"Don't worry jagi, I packed up for you!" She jumped into my arms and gave me a good morning and a thank you kiss. 

We both took a quick showe and got dressed and went flew to Japan. It was the best 3 hour flight.

Sarang's P.O.V

Once we got to Osaka, Japan, Taehyung drove to the nearest hotel and booked a room for 3 days.

We went in to the room.. it was very cute and couple-y. 

^^^^^The room^^^^^

^^^^^The room^^^^^

"O-oppa, I'm sleepy.. can I sleep for a while?" I asked shyly.

"Of course! You sleep and I'll just go buy some food alright?"

"Ne!"

I fell asleep right after he walked out the door.. I was still afraid. But, I have to be strong in front of Tae.

Tae's P.O.V

I walked out the door and went to the nearest mall. I bought her jjajangmyun with radish. She loves it a lot. While I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Look who we have here?" 

................

That voice.. it was very very, familiar. I looked up and saw her. The person I never wanted to see anymore. Bae Ju Hyun .... Also known as Irene.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a cold gaze.

"What I'm doing here? Well, I'm here to get you back!" She yelled right at me. Yes, it's true. I admit. I still kind of have feelings for her.

"Stop it Irene!" I yelled back making her flinch.

"Hyung-ie.. I miss us. I was lying when I said I never loved you yesterday. Please come back. Come back to me" She was crying. Her words pierce right through me. I looked down because I knew that if I looked at her, she would be making me feel guilty.