Quiet - 11

"Without you, I'm just a sad song"

------

Day 5 / Tae's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and hugged something next to me. I quickly got up thinking that it was Sarang but, it was just her pillow. I was waiting for the time to pass by. 

12:36 

I kept waiting and waiting.

1:09

Still waiting.

2:52

I was getting more and more impatient as time was passing by.

3:19

Almost Tae.. Just almost. I haven't ate anything because of waiting so much and.. I didn't know how to cook.

3:58

I just ran out the door and got into the and started driving.

I called Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung.

"Hello? Jimin hyung, is this you?"

"Yes"

"I need help hyung"

"What's wrong?"

"They took y/n"

"Who did? When?"

"4 mens took her. Irene's mens yesterday"

"I'll be there right now.. and I'll call Namjoon and Jungkook. Don't worry"

"Thanks hyung"

I quickly drove very fast once I ended the call.

I got there after 7 minutes. I saw a familiar gray-ish Ferrari. It was Jimin hyungs. I smiled knowing that this was going to be easy.

Once I got inside, It was really dark. I couldn't see anything.. I could just hear. 

Suddenly, someone tapped me.

"Sh, Taehyung, it's me Jimin and Namjoon hyung" Jimin said.

We all walked towards a room filled with small light. 

"Wait hyung, but where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"Oh, he's coming with the others later".

We went inside the room and saw Sarang tied up in a chair looking pale. There were blood on her shirt and head.

SARANG's POV 

The 4 mens pushed me into the car and drove somewhere. I was yelling for help but one of them hit my head with a stone and knocked me out completely. 

I woke up in a dark place. I couldn't see anything and it seemed like I was tied around a chair. I got scared for dear life. What if there was a snake? What if some clowns were hiding somewhere? These thoughts made my skin crawl. I decided to make a noise.

I groaned.

"Looks like our little princess is awake" I heard someone say. That voice sounded so familiar. 

"Hey Princess, do you remember me? .... Mark Tuan?"

Mark is my old best pal. Someone I liked before I met Taehyung. After I met Taehyung, he just left me alone. Completely alone. I always held a grudge for that.