Quiet - 5

"I'm a fool, I shouldn't have trust everything you said to me"

---------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Ne Irene, I can't wait too but for now, let's go to sleep araseo?" I said to Irene

"Ne oppa, annyeong"

"Ne"

After the phone call ended, I went upstairs and looked at my diamond. She was sleeping so peacefully. I swore she looked sick and dead because of the quietness. 

I went and layed next to her after giving a peck on the forehead. 

"Sojunghan, I'm sorry that my love is late. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you enough love. I'm sorry for all this okay? I love you. I really do this time but.. step by step, you're walking away from me. Why's that? Why don't you tell me what's going on too? Why do you look so sick? I hope you don't suffer because of me no more. I love you Sojunghan and.. I'm sorry" ..... Tears fell softly on my cheeks

SARANG'S POV

"Sojunghan, I'm sorry that my love is late. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you enough love. I'm sorry for all this okay? I love you. I really do this time but.. step by step, you're walking away from me. Why's that? Why don't you tell me what's going on too? Why do you look so sick? I hope you don't suffer because of me no more. I love you Sojunghan and.. I'm sorry"

Tears fell on my cheeks. I tried to whisper "I'm sorry too" but .... because of my tears, Taehyung heard it.

"Hm? Sarang? are you awake?"

I closed my eyes and gave out a fake slight snore. 

"Oh.. Sarang I love you. Goodnight. 2 more weeks and we can separate"

*Why Tae? Should i really believe you now? Is it the truth? or still a lie? Why can't you answer all these questions? Do you really love me?*

With all those questions in my head, I slowly fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING-

I felt a peck on my cheeks. I smiled as soon as I knew who it was.

"Tae? You're awake?"

"Haha of course. Your precious husband is awake. Now the precious wife should be awake too yeah? I'll go make breakfast love"

"Thanks Tae! Saranghae!" You yelled before getting up.

"Nado Saranghae!" Tae yelled back. Tears slowly fell. I hope he really loves me too. 

I went to the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that, I went downstairs and saw my husband making pancake for the 2 of us. 

"Strawberry syrup or Chocolate?" Tae asked with a smile

"Uhm.. Chocolate please and thank you sir"

"Here ya go ma'am". I love it when he plays around like this.

He then went to his chair and said "And here you go sir. Also, you have a beautiful wife". He quickly sat down and said "Thank you sir but she's mine only. I love her to death so back off please". 

I laughed at his silliness. 

"How was the play that I just did?" He asked with a big smile.

"Haha oppa, it was good"..