Quiet - 4

"I love you, I really do. Why can't you love me more than you love her?"

-----------

You couldn't believe the words he was saying. You wanted to believe it but at the same time, you couldn't.

He finally sat on the bench next to you.

"I have a present for you too Tae!" You squealed.

You hand the box you were holding over to him. 

"Open it" you mouthed.

TAEHYUNG's POV -

"Open it" she mouthed. 

I carefully opened the box and I couldn't believe my eyes.

it was a... (Gucci flip flop? Is it something that has to do with Guuci? -Author. "No" -Tae. "Okay, I'm done guessing. What is it?" - Author. "Just keep reading/writing" -Tae. "This jerk" -Author. "Yah!" -Tae. "Oops, he heard" - Author.. Anyways, going on back to the story)

"OMG! XBOX! What games did you pick out for me?!" I exclaimed. I was really loving her at this moment. I could just grab her face and kiss her but.. aish what are you saying.

"Guess"

"Uhm.. Fortnite and Battlegrounds?" I asked because those were my 2 favorite.

"Yes, you guessed right"

At this point. I was too happy. I grabbed her face in a flash and kissed her.

SARANG's POV -

He suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. Tears slowly fell. I didn't kiss him back.

*Why Tae? Why do you have to make me suffer like this? At first, I really thought that I was special, but you made me believe that I wasn't*

I quickly pulled back from the kiss.

"Wow, Tae, that was so sudden" I said awkwardly

"Sarang, Why do we have to be awkward right now?" He asked in a sad tone.

*Because you don't really love me. That's why Tae. I don't feel comfortable anymore*.

"Uhm.. Sorry" I replied

"Sarang, I also bought you your favorite chocolate!" Taehyung squealed.

"Yay!! HERSHEY'S!!!"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She looked so cute. Ugh, what is my heart doing to me. 

*Why Sarang? Why are you so cute right now? Why didn't I ever notice this? I hate myself. I love you Sarang. I truly do. I want to confess but.. I don't know*

I grabbed her chin and kissed her. 

*I love you Sarang.. I truly do now. I'm stupid for never realizing my own feelings*

SARANG'S POV

He suddenly kissed me. 

*Tae, please. Stop hurting my heart. Why can't you love me back like I do?*

TIME SKIP ,, AUTHOR'S POV

You and Taehyung went home after a while. Your phone dinged. It was a text from Seojun.

Junnie 🌼♥️                                                                                      Rangie 🌸💓