Quiet - 8

"Let's live our life to the fullest.. Let's not get distracted by anything. Let's live as if only you and I are here" 

Day 2 - Sarang's P.O.V

This morning, the doctor told me that I could go home. Tae packed my stuff and drove me home. I was sitting on the couch resting until Tae came up to me with a big smile and lied down right above me. 

"Owhh Tae" I whined

"Hhaaa" With that, he pulled me up and kissed me.

The kiss was very long. He held me up and put me on the counter. I wanted to savor this moment forever. If only I didn't have heart disease. If only I could live a little longer, I would be able to do all this without having to worry about anything. 

"T-tae, I can't breathe" I said in between the kiss.  He immediately pulled away. 

"I-I'm sorry Sarang. I got too carried away" He said while rubbing his neck. "Are you okay? Can you breathe okay?"

"Tae-ah, calm down.. I'm fine" I said with a big smile.

"Sarang, tomorrow, let's go to disneyland in Japan okay?" *Author's note- That' where Jikook went.. I shipppp!!* 

"NE!!" I screamed excited.

"Calm down Sarang. Your voice is going to hurt".

I smiled.. because he was worried. 

"Tae.. you know. One day, you will find someone that's way more better than me right?"

"Sarang, there's no one better than you. I only love you.. no one else. I promise" He said with a sad face. 

Tae's POV

I want tomorrow to be the best day for her. I want to see her smile. I will make her happy.. in anyways that I can. Even if I don't succeed, as long as she doesn't cry, I'll be successful. I love her. I truly do.

Sarang's POV

"Sorry Tae. I love you" I said

"It's okay, go get some rest" 

I was afraid. Afraid that if I fall asleep, I wouldn't be in this world anymore. Afraid that if I close my eyes, I would lose Tae forever. Tae.. my only friend.. my soulmate. Someone I truly love. 

Tae picked me up and layed me down on the couch. 

He sang me a song..

"nae gyeot-e iss-eojwo naege meomulleojwo

ne son-eul jab-eun nal nohchiji mal-ajwo
ileohge niga hangeol-eum meol-eojimyeon
naega hangeol-eum deo gamyeon doejanh-a" 

I close my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

*Tae-ah.. If I leave this world now, Please know that I love you. I love you very much. I'm sorry for not giving you enough love. I'm sorry we can't have a normal family together like everyone does*

-------

I was in the middle of nowhere.. running for dear life. 

I ran and I ran.. but I remained in one place.

Everything was bright. 

I guess I'm in heaven now.  

Heaven is suppose to be a happy place.. why do I feel empty?

I looked down and saw Taehyung, my lovely husband.

"Sarang, I'm coming for you now.. Wait for me".. were the exact words he said before getting a knife.

"Tae no!!" I cried but he couldn't hear.

He stabbed himself.. but still ... he was smiling... his boxy smile. Something I really missed. 

"I'm coming" were the last words he said before going unconscious.

-----

 woke up immediately and wondered why I had those kind of dreams.

I cried and cried.. and Tae quickly ran to me.

"Sarang! Are you okay?!" He asked with a worried face.

I touched my face and he did too.

"T-Tae! Am I still alive?!"

Then I touched his face..

"A-are you alive Tae?" I asked.. sobbing.

"It's okay now Sarang". He hugged me

Tae's POV

"B-but you-you... killed yourself and I-I was up in h-h-heaven" She stuttered. It must've been a bad dream.

"No no. Everything's okay. We're both alive" I said calmly trying my best to calm her down.

"You said "I'm coming for you arang" and stabbed youself" She said still crying.

I kissed her immediately and she kissed me back.

We both pulled away after a second.

"You felt my kiss right? See, I'm still alive.. and so are you".

She stopped crying.

"I-i'm sorry" she whimpered. It's okay. It's already night. Let's go sleep now.

"Tae?" 

"Ne?"

"I love you" 

"I love you too"

-----

"Let's love each other as if we've never loved before"