Ch. 9 A B C D E F G, H E L P M E PLZ

Hahaha hi. Sorry in advance.

Same E'Dawn

I will be right outside Cube with a lawn chair and popcorn when their building burns down.

R.i.p their stocks tbh

#screwed #fuckedup

Sis.

What

Oh

?????? POV

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WE WERE JUST GOING TO GET PIZZA! LIKE, DOMINO'S EXCLUSIVE BLT PIZZA! THE GOOD SHIT! BUT WE WANTED TO GO WITH OUR FRIEND HERE WHO PASSED OUT FROM EXCITEMENT! WHY CAN'T WE GO GET PIZZA?"

"Tao, can you stop n' put down lé captive? The BLT deal ended last year. You're terrible at excuses. Yuta will lead the way. Y'all are excused."

"YUTA! I TRUSTED YOU! I- THE- YOU STILL OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS FROM LAST TIME!"

"And that was when?"

"5 months ago sound familiar? Going to America for payed leave? Some white people were cat calling Sicheng and we made bets on who would beat them and I blinded them and I technically won even though Suho hyung drowned them?"

"Baek, you can stop now."

"Yuta, please show the way."

"Yes, sir. Come on dumbasses."

"THAT'S HYUNG TO YOU!"

"Mark, tie them up."

"Yes, sir.

"Looks like another sticky spot? Sad. And Lay? You're a sheep, not a wolf."

"YOU-"

"Oh shut up Suho. He's just in for the fuck. Not like you have a dick anyways."

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! AT LEAST WE HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT BOUGHT!"

"Mark, carry on."

"Yes, sir."

Good night.

Possibly forever?

Preferably. That sounds right.

"Mark, just do it."

"What?"

"Oh. Just killing them. Why? Got a problem? Or do you wish to join them?"

"N-no, sir."

"STOP!"

"Ah. Look what we have here. Chicken Little and his friends. What a surprise, what a surprise."

"Surprise my ass. We come back from a mission, and there's already a fight. How's ASTRO doin'? Oh hey EXO. Meet at Domino's? They're doing BLT offer again!"

"SEEITOLDYOUBITCHESHAHAIWASRIGHTNOWUNHANDMEORELSEIWILLWUSHUYOURCOLLECTIVEASSESYOUCUNTS."

"Tao calm down! I- umf!"

"Stay quiet or be gagged. Kris, I thought you were smart. Guess Scorpios aren't to be trusted."

"SHUT UP. THAT IS MY ASSHOLE FRIEND THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT."

"Hao I eal o wubed."

"SHUT UP KRIS!"

"Huk uf."

"Loverboy."

"Het 'is 'hing ff e, Shanyeol. 'Ao elp e."

"Would you like a Privé hoodie with your order? Or maybe some fries?"

"Hut 'p, itch. Heak id a reat ob n hat."

"Wut?"

"Shut up bitch. Baek hyung did a great job on that."

"Lucas, how the fligg can you understand that?"

"You don't wanna know, hyung. Jungwoo is one freaky hoe."

"Shut upppppppp, why do I love you?"

"'Cause you're the woo in Lu-"

"Y'know what? I'm leaving."

"Bye, Ken hyung."

"NCT, Day6, EXO, you all are dismissed. Go have some fun."

"Bye, Jennie Noona."

"Take care~"

"Thanks, Jisoo Noona."

"Remember to wear condoms~~~~"

"Lisa!"

"Bye, Rose and Lisa Noonas."

"Ugh, Johnny, when are we leaving?"

"Around 12.30pm-ish."

"What time is it?"

I looked at my watch.

"6.47pm"

Taeyong POV

"Okay guys, quit whining. Let's go back to the dorms."

Yeet yeet, at the dorms.

"Hyung-"

"No, Renjun. It is not time to eat."

"But hyungie-"

"No, Jisung."

"Lol, Taeyong is just salty he got friend-zoned by Sana Noona in college. Again."

"Ten, I will shove a dildo down your throat and leave you to suffocate."

"Kinky, please do, Daddy."

"As the leader, I command Sicheng to go make popcorn because shit is about to go down hard."

"Why me? Make Doyoung do it."

"Make Chenle do it"

"Make Kun-ma do it."

"I'm gonna leave, Ten and Taeyong are making out."

"Good idea, beanstalk."

I heard a thump and a screech as Tea hyung got smacked into the ceiling.

"Doyoung, how much do we have until Taeil hyung goes into a murderous frenzy like Jeno's cousin did a few years back?"

"Who? Oh, and about 10 minutes."

"Y'know, the crazy one. The one we hung out with a few years back."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT JIMJIM HYUNG THAT WAY YOU HOMO CLITS"

"Oh, yeah! Mini Man Minmin! The one with the eye smile and the scary boyfriend?"

"Nah, Yoongi hyung is like a three-year-old when you getta know him."

"I heard that their hiding spot is one of the safest places in Seoul or even Korea."

"GUYS! TAEIL HYUNG JUST KILLED MARK!!!" Johnny screeched.

"Again? Aww, I thought we were done with that phase."

"YOU THOUGHT BITCH!" Taeil hyung screeched, "Okay. I'm done with my murderous frenzy for today. So, what's for dinner?"

"Cup ramen." 

Hey guys. It's E. So if you guys have been following us around lately (stalker), you know that A and I are getting busier with school starting very soon. We both wish that we could continue this book and Medusa. But, there are so many new book ideas that we want to release. So, this will be the last chapter. It's sad but, you gotta do what you gotta do. 

And I have a b s o l u t e l y  n o  m o t i v i v a t i o n  T ^ T 

I second that. So for the last time-

IF YOU DO THE EDITORNIM OUT THING I WILL KICK YOU OFF THIS ACCOUNT

Fine, author-nims out

ROT IN HELL

Love y'all