Introoooooooooooo

Only 7 are left.

Kim Seokjin

They aren't tainted by evil

Min Yoongi

If they die, the demons will come.

       Jung Hoseok

What happens when they all die?

       Kim Namjoon

Well, ha

Park Jimin

If they do,

Kim Taehyung

Lucifer

       Jeon Jungkook

Will come.

Park Jimin POV

"Jimin! No! Don't take him! Take me! Just don't take him! Please! I'll go!"

"No! Jinyoung hyung, I won't let you go! We already lost Eomma and Appa, I can't lose you!"

"Jiminie, what do you think I'm going to do without you?! I'm your brother, for all I care! If you die, where am I going to live? How will I cope with the fact that everyone's dead?"

As I saw my beloved brother, Park Jinyoung, willing to be taken by the demons, I was pulled back by an older boy, a few years older than me. I later knew it was Kim Seokjin, and I was under his wing. His family was taken too, by the demons.

As we stayed off the radar, more people came. A boy named Jeon Jungkook, two years, came. He was in Seoul for a vacation, around a week before they came.

Hoseok hyung came to addition to take dance classes. His sister is still out there somewhere. He can feel it.

Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung came together. They were good friends, and they came to Seoul together. Namjoon hyung was an orphan, neglected by his own parents. He's the brains of this little group of ours.

Yoongi hyung came with Taehyung. Yoongi hyung found Taehyung on the streets of Daegu. They worked hard to earn money just to eat. They were close, but not that way. They're like siblings, I swear.

Ahh, the good old days. We weren't wanted by Lucifer himself. We weren't the only pure ones alive.

Jiminie, I don't think that Namjoon is very pure.

Author-nim, I want to make it dramatic. We're the only ones that aren't taken by them.

Uhg, Jimin-ah, I know that. That's why I'm Author-nim.

We were on the run.

DASHI RUN RUN RUN!

Author-nim, you aren't that mature.

YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! I'm in middle school. Don't expect me to be mature. AND THIS IS JIMIN'S CHAPTER! BE QUIET!

Wow, I feel hated.

We're not sure if Hobi hyung's little sister is alive, but we're still trying. We can find her. I know it.

We're Bangtan Seonyeondan. We can if we want.

A/N

Welp, short and sweet. This is going to probably not get that many updates, I have another book called Medusa.

And drafts.

Lots of those.

And because school is a bitch, but I can't do sh i  t about that.

Bai, my readers.

HEY!

YOU!

Yeah, you! You're reading this! I'm Park Jimin, and if you want more content from That1MultiFandomGal, add this to your reading list and follow her!! 

Also, if you want similar stuff, follow @thughaonotminghao 

She's the sister of author-nim!

Go follow them!

Yeah, that's right, scoot your hand to that follow button!

Also! Read Medusa, a great book, really. Poor thing feels insecure about it.