Just a *Really* Quick One Shot

I'm In Canada waiting for my flight at 1:00, so a *really* quick one-shot/filler that doesn't contribute to the storyline. 

Jimin POV

"JIMIN! HE'S UP ON THE ROOF! PLEASE STOP HIM!" Jin hyung called. It was the middle of the night and Yoongi was gone. The others were at the Flower Festival, while I was taking care of a sick Yoongi.

"WHAT? HOW DO YOU KNOW? YOU'RE IN GOYANG!" "JIMINIE, TEXTING IS A THING! NOW HURRY!" then hyung hung up.

Oh shit. He's going.

As I run up the stairs, I start sobbing. He can't. He wouldn't.

But he is.

Going up, I see blood on the marble steps. I stop and stare. He's started.

"YOONGI! PLEASE! DON'T! YOONGI!" I screamed as I was a flight away from the roof. 

*Insert Dramatic KDrama BGM with a time skip of a minute*

At last, when I opened the door, Yoongi was there, with blood running down his arms from cuts from a box of razors. Tears running down his face and sweat beaded on his forehead. 

"Yoongi? Hyung, please don't do this to me. I can't live with it." I whispered. Yoongi turned. "Jiminie-"

"NO! I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! I CAN'T LET YOU DIE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF? WE'RE HAPPY! AND WE'RE YOONMIN! WE STAY TOGETHER, WE ALWAYS DID! MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, COLLAGE, AUDITIONS, AND ARMY KNOWS ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT US! THEY'D FIND OUT IN A FEW MINUTES! HOW WOULD SEJIN HYUNG AND PD-NIM EXPLAIN? 'BIGHIT AGUSTD DEAD, REASONS UNKNOWN'. PEOPLE WOULD SPREAD RUMORS, AND JUST THINK. WE SHARE A ROOM. WHAT IF THE HEADLINE WAS 'AGUSTD'S ROOMMATE, PARK JIMIN, A MURDERER?' I'D GO TO JAIL, AND WE'D BE MISERABLE! YOONGI, DON'T! PLEASE! I JUST WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY TIME WITH YOU." I sobbed and fell down. Yoongi sat too. 

"Chim Chim. I would never send you to jail. Plus, we have an ARMY of ARMYs. We can count on them, to tell the truth. We always have." I scooted closer.

"Yoongi-" I scooted even closer, so if we both spread your arms, we'd touch, but barely. 

"Stop doing that," Yoongi commanded, scooting to the edge of the roof. "Doing what?" I asked. "Fuckin' scooting closer to me while I'm distracted."

Oh shit. He saw.

"Jimin, I love you. Tell the others. And play Lie at my funeral. I love that song."

And then he jumped.

"YOONGI! NO!"

Months passed. The funeral was unbearable. A bunch of ARMYs came, but instead of laughing and cheering, they were crying.

What have I done? I could've stopped him, I could've saved him, it should've been me who died...

The door opened, and Yoongi's family walked in. His mother was crying, and his older brother and father didn't make eye contact. Mrs. Min looked at me and walked over. 

"Thank you," she said hugging me. "Thank you. I know that you tried to stop him, I know it. It's not your fault, Jimin."

We hugged each other and cried.

Just then, the door opened again.

And guess who walked in?

"Why the frick are you guys crying?"

"YOONGI HYUNG!"

(・∧‐)ゞ (・∧‐)ゞ (・∧‐)ゞ

Stop running for nothing, my friends.

Don't worry, I'm equally confused as you guys, but I guess my hands were just typing shit. 

While at my aunt's house, I touched a cat.

And I'm allergic to cats.

My hands were on Fire.

불타오르네.

And yes. I had to do that.

What can I say? 

I'm a living meme.