MORE IMPORTANT SH*T

HELLOANDSORRYFORNOTUPDATINGFORAWHILEJUSTTELLINGTHOU:

There was this girl in my class. She moved from some place idk the name of. She supposedly wanted to make herself more popular and gUeSs whAt sHE dID?

LITTLE SHIT SAID THAT SHE WOULD KILL ANYONE IF THEY ANNOYED HER AND THAT HER DAD WAS A MURDERER AND KILL 9 WOMAN CAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET PREGNANT OR BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. Me and my friends, before she said that, befriended her out of pity.

We're that group that works like a pack of wolves. We act casual and laid back until shit goes down. And her saying that was the shit going down.

We tried to avoid her cause she always told lies. About her family, life, everything. Examples of shit she said:

-Start of year: I have 14 siblings
End: I have 9

-"I would never hurt my friends" ; "I'm going to kill you if you don't give me donuts."

-"I have a twin. She's coming to cover for me when I go to court to get my dad out" (Her dad killed 9 people. I'm sure that means death sentence.) "My twin is coming while I'm at a gymnastics competition"

HAD A LIST OF PEOPLE TO 'KILL' AND ME AND MY FRIENDS WERE ON IT. AND SHE THINKS WE DITCHED HER NOT NO APPARENT REASON? THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.

Real reason Im telling you this:

I was at Ilsan, City of Flower, City of Mon, and I SWEAR I SAW HER.

The scary thing?

MY FRIEND THOUGHT SHE SAW HER TOO IN America.

Help me. I am scared that she is stalking us. The whole class received an E Mail from her saying things like "Why did you leave me?", "I trusted you", and "I will find you."

And they said that they deleted her email.

My tablet has been having glitches alot. Music stops randomly, Wattpad glitches BUT ONLY WHEN IM ON IT.

I swear Im not making this up. If you asked my mom about an Alexis Debar, she'll say somethings, probably. If you ask the principal, he'll probably say that he was sorry to let it happen and he should've paid more attention to what the students were doing.

Side note: The emails are easy to hack. A girl in my switch, THAT LITTLE BITCHY DAUGHTER OF A WHORE, THAT SLUT, HACKED MY FRIEND'S EMAIL, GMAIL, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, ETC. And if you can hack multiple email accounts and social media platforms, why not electronic devices?

*next day right now.*

GUESS WHO'S IN BUSAN?

THIS BITCH!

Oh, you want proof?

BAM *dabs like Lee Felix*

There was a person that was on the rocks on the corner, looking for something...

AND KOREA LOST AGAINST SWEDEN WTF SWEDEN YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN MORE COLOUR CARDS YOU PUSHED PEOPLE AND YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO THAT!

One of the Sweden player pushed a Korean player NAD FUCKING STEPPED ON HIM WITH THE SPIKES AND AISNNSDUOANAIXHA SI  A CJDONQQ ONE Jpdn G h xicna ciUnacg Unf WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK?!

Bitchy sea got mY sIsTer hUrT iT caN fIte mE

     /
    /    (⊙)        (⊙)
   /              ^
  /            /      \
/__________________________\

I WILL KILL

See you people next update! 잘 봐 주길 바래!

Bai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~