Ch. 1 Dashi Run Run Running

Heyyyy. Just so you know, there's going to be stuff talked about, so just remember that none of this is real

Yoongi POV

As always, on the run. This time for Hoseok, that horse, forgetting to act heartless. He saw an old man beating a poor girl.

She looked like she would kill the man even if she had a pencil.

So, now we're on the run. Horray. Cheers. Happy. Fun.

"Aish, you idiot! Why did you have to help her?!"

"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung! She just reminded me of my sister when we were younger! I told you about my dad!"

Dammittens, he's right. He and his sister were abused, verbally and physically by their own dad when their dad wasn't home. Poor kids. His sister almost got raped too. He died from drug and alcohol overdose.

How healthy he was. 

Proceeds to eye roll into another dimension.

We ran to an abandoned building. An old office building, to be exact. We ran to the top floor and got to the roof.

Well, damn.

We have to jump.

Hoseok POV 

"Horse, we're going to have to jump. Again."

"That's swell. Turtle hyung, that'd be our last jump. And Joon would be pissed at the least."

Since 'yall don't know what jumping is, Author-nim will explain what it is.

Amazing Transition bought to you by Nothingness.

So, it's yo girl. Miss Author-nim.

Jumping is a complicated thing.

For my fellow Potted Potterheads, jumping is like the apparition prospect. But not with the 3 Ds and magic, but with gummies.

For anti Potterheads, jumping is teleporting, only with gummies.

I don't know why gummies. I ran out of ideas. It's a Hunger Games thing of doing stuff with food. *the crackers with the Mockingjay*

Back to Hobi

Thanks, Author-nim.

So, we were going to jump. Turtle hyung bought out the gummies. Little homes. It represents HQ. Our home.

Sorry, I'm being cheesy.

*Uh, no shit genius. It's moved 2 a week.*

*Really?!*

*Yeah. Because of lil Mr. Princess and you.*

*HEY! NO FIGHTING!*

*Ok Author-nim*

Right then, the demons decided to come.

Horray.

The crashed up FROM THE FUCKING FLOOR.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHITTY SHIT SHIT SHIT! TURTLE HYUNG, LEGGO!" I screeched.

I shoved that God damn home like gummy into my god damn mouth and jumped off the roof.

And Yoongi followed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Thanks to my many followers on Wattpad and ARMY Amino. And my sister, @thughaonotminghao for infiring me to actually look over my book.

If there's anyone to thank, thank them.

And if you're wondering, my ARMY Amino user is SugaKookies&Jimin'sJams. Extra just like me.

Love,
Author-nim
That1MultiFandomGal
성은

AHHH!

OH HELLO, I'M HOSEOK, BUT CALL ME HOBI.

WHY AM I YELLING?

I JUMPED OFF A BUILDING, WHY ELSE.

SUPPORTS THIS BOOK IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE!

NOW, BACK TO ME SCREAMING.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH