I look back to my stick and place my marshmallow on it and then stick the end with the sugar on it, above the fire.

What makes this evening even better is the fact that the sun is setting and it's beginning to get dark. I love night time a lot.

"Babe?" Zayn called and I look at him with a smile. I raise my eyebrows in response. "You know, sitting on my lap and cuddling with me could make this bonfire a little more exciting."

I roll my eyes but don't fight him. I stand up and sit on his lap, still keeping the marshmallow above the fire to golden it.

Zayn wraps his arms around my waist in a protective manner.

"How are you gonna make a s'more if you're holding me?" I asked him, curiously.

"I was hoping my beautiful lady could make me one because she makes them so wonderfully." He said.

"I'd be glad to." I replied, smiling to myself.

--

Delaney's head lays on my shoulder and her arms are tucked loosely to her chest. Her little legs hang below my arms that are rested under her bottom.

I hold my sleeping child as we walk into the condo and into the living room. Everyone has been quiet, careful not to wake her.

She murmurs lightly in her sleep, making me silently awe even more.

I carry her through the living room and into our bedroom. We haven't pulled out her pullout bed yet so I decide to just lay her on the bed Zayn and I are sharing. I suppose she could sleep with us tonight.

"Mommy?" She whined a little, peeking her eyes open.

"Mhm?" I pull the blankets over her body and tuck it gently around her arms.

"I'm sleepy." She said, sounding almost like she's sleeping again.

"I know, baby. Close your eyes." I said softly and she obeys, shutting her eyes. I stand and watch her for a few minutes and eventually Zayn comes in and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" He whispered in my ear.

"Indescribable." Is all I could manage to say.

"We made her." He kisses my ear. "We made that beauty." I smile and lean more into him. "With our love, we made someone else to love."

"Becoming pregnant at a young age was so irresponsible but hell, look what it turned out to be. I could never say I regretted making love to you because look at the outcome." I whispered quietly.

"We could make more beautiful babies." He moves the hair away from my neck. "I wouldn't care if you got pregnant right now. We could still manage our careers and everything just like we are now."

"We're both going on tour." I reminded him.

"I know it. But when we're done, I'm not joking, I want more babies." He kisses my neck.

"Me too." I admitted.

Just like always, our moment gets interrupted. "Ariana?" I heard Lexi's voice outside our room. I look to Delaney to see if she woke up. Thank goodness she didn't.

I pull away from Zayn and walk outside our room.

She stands there with her fingers in front of her mouth and her teeth on her nails. She's all jittery and can't stand still.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Ew, stop biting your nails."

She pulls her hands away. "Sorry, nervous habit. Can we, uh, talk now?"