Miracle and Sanaa was on the cover of Celebrities News, the most biggest magazine.

"Who the hell took the picture and how did they get it?" Miracle said confused.

"Hell, I don't know." Joe said changing the tv.

Miracle stared at the photo confused. After she finish feeding the babies then she'll call Kax and get to the bottom of it.

She was flattered to be on the cover, and she did look good, but how did they get the photo?

•••

Joe left and Miracle just got done feeding the twins. She cleaned Kehlani and put her to sleep when when she heard yelling outside.

She looked out the window to Jax and Chasity yelling.

"Not this bitch." Miracle said tired.

She knew that she wasn't supposed to be fighting two weeks after her c-section but she was tired of this girl pulling up and making noise. So Miracle went to her room, lotion herself with baby oil, and put on her track suit and sneakers.

She took the gun that was under the bed side table and put it in her waist band before she slowly walked down the steps. For a person who was so frustrated, she was calm as ever. Her heart didn't increase but stayed at the same pace.

"How are you going to get with me then get back with your baby momma?" Chasity said angrily.

Miracle opened the door and walked out the house. She walked up to Chasity and swung on her. No talking, just fighting.

"How. Much. Time. You. Gon'. Show. Up. To. My. Damn. House." Miracle said swinging her.

Jax was shocked. One minute he was yelling at Chasity and the next Miracle was swinging her.

"Let go." Jax said pulling Miracle off of Chasity.

Miracle snatched her body away and began to walk back to the house. "Every time I see you, imma' rock you. It's on sight every time I see you bitch." Miracle said before she slammed the door.

Jax men picked up Chasity and carried her away. They already knew exactly what to do.

"Miracle!" Jax yelled running upstairs.

He walked into their shared room to see Miracle sitting on the bed, her body shaking.

"Baby." Jax said trying to touch her but she pulled away.

"Don't say shit to me Jax. Don't touch me, don't look at me, just stay away from me." Miracle said bouncing her leg.

"Nothing happened between me and her if that what you're thinking." He said.

"I don't care Jax! You should of handle your hoe when she first popped up at the old house." Miracle said standing.

"I did Miracle!" He yelled.

"My kids are sleeping, calm the fuck down." Miracle said.

"How am I supposedly be calm Miracle?" He said frustrated.

"You better learn how." Miracle said about to walk out but Jax pulled her back.

Miracle snatched her arm away from Jax. She tried to walk away again but Jax gently grabbed her by the neck and kissed her.

"Stop playing with me." Jax said with an husky voice.

"Handle your hoes." Miracle said breathlessly.

"Why would I need hoes when I got a fiancé that could do it better?" Jax whispered in her ear.

He began to kiss down her neck but Miracle stopped him.

"You gon' have to work harder than that." Miracle said before she walked into the bathroom.

Jax tried to follow her but she closed and lock the door in his face. "You wouldn't even be able to hit, I just had your children. You have three and a half week left." Miracle sang.

Jax let out a huff. He waited for the shower to start soc he could pick the lock. Miracle was oblivious to the fact that Jax was waiting for her by the counter. When she got out and saw him just sitting there with a smug look she couldn't help but to shriek.

Jax slowly walked to her and carefully picked her up. He placed her on the counter and began to kiss her neck.

"I already told you Jax." Miracle said.

"Your doctor said it's okay to do oral." He said opening her towel.

He was ready.

_______————_______
Just a lil filler or whatever.

BTW I want to inform you guys that you might not see a lot of photos or gifs. The cell towers where I live is messed up and it's going to take a couple of days to work. My WiFi is also messed up. I'll still update but you just won't see any photos

Goal:
Views: 420
Comments:21
Votes:80

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED