OOHDWH CHAPTER 21

OPERATION: 100 DAYS WITH HIM

Chapter 21: The Villain

"You ruined everything, I'll ruined yours also."

- Karl Veron Adromeda

Karl Veron Adromeda's POV

"Tama na tigilan mo na ito. Maawa ka naman sa kanila." Pagmamakaawa ng isang babae.

Kung inaakala niyo na matagal na akong patay ay nagkakamali kayo matagal ko na kayong nilolokong patay ako.

*Flashback*

Sinadya ko talagang uminom ng gabing iyon dulot na rin ng rejection at panloloko ng kaibigan. Kaibigan na sinulot ang babaeng matagal ko ng pinapangarap. Hawak ko ang isang larawan—larawan ng isang babae. It drawn be back to million of memories.

I love her since the day we first met. I first met her during our elementary days. She once almost got into an accident wayback then. Tatawid na dapat ito sa may intersection ng bahay nila papuntang paaralan ng may biglang lumipat na sasakyan. Due to my insticts I rushed to save her and that was the time na I got her name. I saw it on her uniform. I am stuck in the moment at her. Love at first sight ba kumbaga. She is not the type of girl na headturner, simple lang siya. After that incident she said thank you and she asked for my name, but due to my lack of confidence I ran away immediately.

I was so lucky that I got her name and the school's address. Kahit magkaiba kami ng paaralan noon, everyday dumadaan ako sa school nila para makita siya. To my surprise there is this guy na laging nakadikit sa kanya—Anxyl Vrinx Montecarpio. I know bestfriend niya ito pero I know and I could feel naman na may gusto si Anxyl sa kanya. I am a guy after all I know other guy's little secret.

Torpe ako should I say, even my brother knows that. I am that kind of stalker way back then. I have some friends from their school, luckily isa doon kaklase pala niya. I asked some details about her and I am so glad this friend of mine gave her details to me and because of that I got the chance to know where she lives. I never intend on visiting her but due to my intensive feelings towards her, I finally decided na dumaan everyday sa bahay nila. I never had the gut na kumatok sa pintuan ng bahay nila or magpakilala manlang sa kanya.

My feelings were never been reciprocated and always been a one sided. When we got into high school I was so lucky to be in the same school with her and to be her classmate.

I told myself na this is the right time for me to confess my feelings to her, pinagtagpo na kami ng tadhana so why not? Kaso everytime na I am trying to approach her, my stomach turn upiside down. I could feel butterflies everywhere. I have been doing letters to her and even poems but it was I never dared to give it to her. I am afraid that she might reject me.

That was the time when I met Heather Alexander Morone—the oh so goodlooking guy and the intelligent one. We become friends, but not to his set of friends. I am not used to their kind of environment but except to my brother. He become friends with them.

I am the type of guy that is secretive, a gamer, the quiet one and one of those that are nobody in the school. No one sees my worth ever her.

I never admitted to everyone that I love her since then and will always be. Until one day, I am so fucked up the moment. I could not stand seeing her being hurt by Heather. Seeing her hurt by him breaks my heart into million pieces.

Rian was sent to the hospital because of Heather's prank. Dinadalaw ko ito doon pero I never had the courage na pumasok sa room neto. I was just there in the door stealing glances and leaving without any word.

I confonted Heather for what he did. I even made a deal with him. A deal in which tutulungan ako netong pumorma kay Rian but in return I will do everything what he asks me to do.

Sa kabila ng pagiging mailap ni Rian kay Heather ay nagawa pa rin siya netong pansinin. She has a good heart. Pinakilala niya ako dito. She said "Oh I know you, you are the tahimik guy of the class." That gave me hope, I think.

I had the chance to be with her through Heather's advice. Until one day, I decided to confess to her my feelings. Everything was planned together with the help of Heather. Idecided to buy her flowers-roses particularly it is her favorite. Nagmamadali ako ng panahong iyon kasi baka mamaya andoon na siya and late ako.

Mula sa kalayuan natanaw ko ang isang rebulto ng lalaki at babae. She was smiling at her and the guy was smiling as well. Gawa na rin ng pagtataka ko nagdecide muna ako na magtago at manuod muna sa kanila.

He gave her a boquet of flowers and kneeled in front of her, asking if she is willing to be his girlfriend. Ano ibig sabihin nito? May gusto si Heather sa kanya? Ginamit niya lang ba ako para mas lalo itong mapalapit sa kanya?

Gawa na rin ng inis na nararamdaman ko, lumabas ako sa pinagtataguan ko at nagpakita sa kanila.

"Heather?" Halatang nagulat ito sa pagtawag ko sa kanya. "Ano ibig sabihin nito?"

"Bawal ba akong magkagusto sa kanya?" Pagdididpensa neto.

Bugso na rin ng sakit na nararamdaman ko—niloko ako ng pinagkatiwalaan ko. Unti-unti na akong lumayo sa kinatatayuan ko ng may tumawag sa akin. "Veron." Nilingon ko ito. Sinundan pala niya ako?

[Taken from Chapter 17, Author's Note: Heto yung panahong may naalala siya na kamukha ni Austin]

Mabilis kong hinawakan mga kamay niya at marahang pinisil at nagtanong, "Do you love me?"

Agad nitong binawi ang kanyang mga kamay, "Patawarin mo ako. May mahal na akong iba. Hindi ko siya kayang ipagpalit."

Masakit mareject pero mas masakit yung inagaw ng kaibigan mo yung babaeng mahal mo at mahal din siya neto.

Nagpunta ako ng bar, naglasing. Its my first time after all. Hindi naman ako likas na manginginom pero kailangan ko to, gusto ko muna makalimutan yung sakit nararamdaman ko. I called my mom and told her that I was devastated—I was rejected by her and got fooled by my friend. My mom keeps on calling me that not to drink hard liquors and asking me where I am. I immediately turned my cellphone off.

I know I am not in the mood to drive. Kaso ayoko munang umuwi. I decided to go somewhere else to ease the pain kaso gawa ng sobrang kalasingan ko, nabangga yung kotse ko sa isang poste, I was just so lucky that I got off the car. After few more sseconds nagliyab ito.

Since that day everyone knows that I am dead I even saw them burying nothing on the cemetery naniniwala kasi sila na nasunog ng husto ang katawan ko but no, I am still alive and kicking.

"Nakikinig ka ba?"

Hindi parin ako umiimik patuloy lang ako sa pagtitig sa kawalan. I will sure na mararamdaman mo yung sakit na ginawa mo sakin Heather. You ruined everything, I'll ruined yours also.