OOHDWH CHAPTER 10

OPERATION: 100 DAYS WITH HIM

Chapter 10: The Other Side of the Door

"Memories may wither but feelings never demise by distance and time, it only grows."

- Heather Alexander Morone

Angelie Marrianne Menova's POV

"What if I die, what would you do?" I blurted out of the sudden. He stared at me for a few seconds, he is figuring out if he heard me right and I could see the sudden change in his expression. He becomes so serious.

"I won't let that happen." He answered in a stern voice and it is pretty obvious that he also looked nervous after I asked that silly question.

He immediately wraps his arms around me and planted a soft kiss in my forehead.

I could feel the tension in his arms. It looks like he'll never let me go. I hugged him back and whispered in his ear, "Masyado ka namang seryoso. I am just asking." Mas lalo pa niya akong hinagkan ng mahigpit and a moment later he released me, looked at my eyes, and he said firmly "If you die. I die too. I won't ever let you leave me alone in this life. You complete me, my happiness was you and my future is only with you. I can't bear the thought of you dying nor leaving me because I love you so much. Now tell me, how can I go on without you, if my life was you?"

I jerted awake by the sound of my alarm. It's already 8 in the morning and I need to get ready for school.

Dang. What was that dream all about? Heather? Why are you even there? It seems surreal. He loves me?

No. This can't be.

It's just a dream for goodness sake. He can't love me -- I might hurt him intentionally and I can't love him back, because I am in a mess with my friend. I just don't understand it, why do I have a dare with my friend—to make him fall in love with me and I am in a fake relationship with him.

Hey, fool. You are starting to like him right? You can fool me, but never your heart. Follow it, there's nothing wrong with loving him at least you tried. It will be worth the pain. A voice in my head suddenly whispered.

Are you stupid? You are falling for a guy that you barely know? You knew that both of you are into a contract relationship. You cannot find happiness in him. He is just a pain and will always be. Another voice whispered into my head.

Its been 3 weeks, total of 21 days that we are together for being into a fake relationship and also I could see him in my dreams since then.

"Don't worry. No matter how many girls are watching us now, I don't even care. I will only lay my eyes on one girl and that is you." Hanggang ngayon parang sirang plaka na laging paulit ulit sumasagi sa isipan ko ang mga katagang yan. Inaamin ko naman na, lumambot ang puso ko sa mga sinabi niya kaso bakit naman kaya niya iyon sinabi? Diba fake girlfriend lang naman ako?

Heather Alexander Morone's POV

"Do you want an ice cream?"

Showing an ice cream on his hand. "Sure." She simply answered.

"What flavor do you want?" Showing her the flavors -- chocolate, strawberry, pandan and ube.

I am still hoping that she'll choose chocolate just like the old times.

"Just chocolate please."

Wish granted.

"You're still the same. Nothing has changed." Nakangiti kong sagot.