14. Anywhere

Anywhere

Anywhere.

A week passed and Wonwoo was nowhere to be found. It's been a week since Seungcheol's visit, and Mingyu was afraid that Wonwoo had learned that he had to go, thus, giving him a cold shoulder.

He's missing Wonwoo so much and there isn't a moment that he took his gaze away from the door.

He doesn't know what to do. He couldn't ask the other nurses because he's afraid that he might put Wonwoo's job at stake for being unprofessional with patients. He couldn't risk that.

He wanted to make Wonwoo understand that they can continue whatever they were having even if Mingyu has to leave. It's not like he's leaving for a faraway place, his house is just an hour of driving away.

He doesn't understand why Wonwoo has to be so sad. Mingyu would never forget Wonwoo.

Never. Even if he dies and come back to life, he will yearn for Wonwoo and Wonwoo only.

Wonwoo made him all better, and Mingyu wanted to bring back the twinkle in those sharp eyes of his.

He wanted to do something for Wonwoo, for the only person that helped him when he needed help the most, the only person that provided him company when he's feeling all alone, the only person that made him feel alive even if his brain screams for death,

The only person that held to his sanity, when he was buried deep down in his own little fantasy.

He needed Wonwoo, and he wanted the older to need him too.

. · •⚫❄⚫• · .