Prologue

“He was the one who helped me get through with my depression

He was the one who helped me get through with my depression. He was my saviour, my sanity, my home,a smile crept to my lips. “he was also the one who pulled me deeper into the world of fantasy, of beating hearts, of beautiful madness and wonderfully wrecked reality, his world. He was perfect with his scars, he was beautiful even with tear stained cheeks and messy hair, he was sane even if he acted otherwise. He was fine. He was perfect with his imperfections. I've seen a lot of him, the parts he wanted for me to see, but he still remained as a mystery to me. How could someone be as beautiful as him? He was always in my mind. And that time, I didn't know the irony of that sugar-coated cliché line yet.”

I gulped, tears starting to build up in  the corners of my eyes before I continued, “he was always in my mind. He was always in my mind. He was always in my mind—because he was a part of it. A part of me. So beautiful, so perfect, so good that it scared me,” I paused as I stopped myself from showing how damaged I am, “...and that's what he was. Another broken reflection of mine.”

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🌺🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼

b u t t e r f l y
[ Jeon Wonwoo × Kim Mingyu ]
angst

started: July 2, 2018
ended: --

Warnings:

• lolz
• i kno i succ @ writing angsty stuffs but hei i still gotta try
• will only have extremely short chapters

©saesomewoo2018

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🌺🔼🔽🔼🔽🔽

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🌺🔼🔽🔼🔽🔽