Part 18: Gone...

Part 18: Gone.

He started to do CPR on Joey to try to get his heart to start beating again. Seto kept on doing it for minutes, but to him, it felt like hours. Pressing his palms down to his chest in hope to get his heart to start beating again. This whole time trying not to cry.

"You're gunna live... you're going to live with me and I'm going to love you, marry you and have kids with you... we are gunna die together from old age in our sleep... that's how we are going to die.. not like this! Not here! Not now!"

Seto kept on doing CPR, but it didn't work... Joey wasn't breathing, and Seto's tears started to fall down his cheeks. "No.... no no no you can't die... p...puppy.. J..Joey... I.. I love you so much.. please don't leave me!" Seto begged and gripped ahold of Joey's shirt and burst out crying as he lowered his head to his chest.

Zero heard the police cars drive in witch made the white haired male tremble even more now.

"I... I don't want to be taken in... I.. I didn't even do anything.. I... I-.."

Zero spot the knife that hevhad used to stab Seto with. He walked around Joey's body and pulled the knife out of Seto's knee witch made him squirm in more pain. He looked up and his eyes widened. He took Joey up in his arms and held him protectively as Zero held the knife. As Seto had Joey in his arms, he gasped, being able to finally breathe again as blood was moving in joeys body from being moved around, even though he was still unconscious, he was at least alive... but Zero didn't see nor heard that Joey gasped and was alive again, instead he unexpectedly held the knife towards his own throat instead of having pointing to Seto's and before Seto knew it or could stop it, Zero stabbed himself in the throat and collapsed to the ground.
Seto didn't even react as Zero fell down, knowing it was what he deserved after doing such cruel things to Joey and him.

Seto looked down at Joey, seeing how his chest was moving up and down again. He took him up in his arms and held him tightly towards his chest.

"There's no way I'll let you go ever again..."

Seto kissed Joey's forehead and gazed up at the police men who was running towards them. They saw the mess and didn't really know what to do, but seto quickly give out orders. Telling them who was at fault and what had happened, so the police helped Seto up while Joey was in his arms and took them to another location so that Joey wouldn't have to see the mess that had happened.

As they were taken away, Seto remembered something.... something very important.

"Kisara... Kisara! Where is she?!"

Seto yelled out and looked around.

"Kisara Kaiba, your wife? Is she a suspect?"

A police man asked as Seto and Joey was separated for the time being to get their wounds treated by the nurses that had just come.

Seto nodded and took his phone up to show them a picture.

"It's her. She was involved in this and give Zero the knife, thus why I am wounded now..."

He explained and looked down at his knee. Damn. It was badly damaged and he already saw signs of it having an infection going on.

"She is a threat to me and Joey. I don't want her around, nor do I want her out of prison at all, so find her as quick as you possibly can before something happens..."