Part 2: it could only get better from here right?

((I think I will make a update on another part really soon because I'm really bored ._.))

Joey was glaring at his best friend with a wide twitching eye as he clinched his fists before hitting his right arm as hard as he could.

"LOVE!? H-HE?.. LOVE ME?! Get ya brain back to reality before I hit ya again!"

The rest of the gang rushed over as Tristan was yelling in pain and rubbed his now wounded arm.

"Hey, calm down man! I was just kidding!... But, it's not impossible... I mean l, he do give you most attention of all people, not even Yugi gets as much attention from Kaiba as you do and Kaiba sees yugi as his enemy or something!"

The rest of the gang just stared as they had missed everything.

"Just because ya all know I'm... Bi.. Doesn't mean that ya all have to make fun of me for dat..."

Joey looked away and sighs sadly, putting his free hand back into his pocket.

"We would never make fun of you because you're bi Joey.. You're our friend and we respect you.. We wouldn't judge you for the person you want to love. Man or women, it doesn't matter!.. Right friends?"

Yugi asked, and looked back at the rest of the gang, who was nodding in agreement to Tugid statement.
Though, there was one who didn't nod, and that was Tristan. He just stood there crossing his arms...
It was still hard for Tristan to accept that his best buddy was part of the LGBTQ, but he give in and finally nodded as well as he saw the sad look in Joey's eyes, which instantly made Joey smile happily again.

"C'mon let's go home.. We already have lost more then half of our day at school.. I don't want to loose another second in this building! Or else I'm going to loose it!"

Tea said with a soft smile across her lips.

"Yeah, you're right, let go home!"

Tristan said as he opened the door for everyone to step out from the now empty classroom.

They all walked out from the school laughing and giggling at Tristan and Joey's jokes.
Somehow they had started to arguing about ice cream and monkeys...
No one really know how it happen but boy...
Everyone was laughing at it..

After a while of walking Joey remembered about this important thing he was going to do this afternoon.. He gulped and looked at Yugi with a worried expression..
He was wearing a watch...

Perfect

"Um.. Yuug... what's da time at?.."

"It's 5:30pm why?"

Joey's eyes widened as he grabbed his blonde hair, pulling it a bit in frustration.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIIITTTT!"

"Uh... Are you ok pal?"

Tristan asked as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"NO I AIN'T!! IF I DONT GET THERE IN TIME IM A GONER!"

"What is it that's so important Joey?"

Tea asked tilting her head to the side in concern.

"No time to explain! GOTTA GO FAST!"

And with that.. The blonde was gone... Leaving his confused friends behind.

Joey was running towards his home.

"Ok I got one hour to, go home, take a shower, find decent clothes and run to ma interview... I can do this!"

He talked out loud as he run home and slowed down trying to catch his breathe before getting in to his house