Part 15: I give life another chance, and life give me a reason to live.

I give life another chance, and life give me a reason to live.

Seto started to move his hips and as he did, Joey started to moan immediately. To the blonde males surprise, he felt no pain. He hadn't thought about it before, because he had always seen himself as a top, but whenever he would think about it, he imagined that bottoming would be painful in the beginning but then get better as they would keep going, but this... This felt so good for Joey so quickly. He would never tell this to anyone but the way Seto was moving his hips drove Joey's body and soul to heaven, but anyone that would see Joey would understand that the blonde pup was enjoying it, because of the way he moaned, the way he eagerly moved his hips up to meet Seto's dick half way up.

'D-damn... Seto is really good at everything he does.... Even at times like this he manages to prove me wrong...'
The blonde male thought.

"Y-you're such a j-jerk~!" He gasped out and gripped a fistful of Setos hair and tugged it a bit as he pulled him down, wanting to be even closer to the CEO while staring into his eyes with his own golden brown eyes that had a glowing fire in them that Seto so loved...

The CEO raised his eyebrow at the sudden insult but decided not to question it. He instead did what his pup was asking for and went further down, which meant that he had to slam harder into the pups ass now which Seto didn't mind at all. He wanted to be rough with his pup. Slap him, bind him to a chair, but figured that because it was Joey's first time, he would go easy on him and focus on Joey more than on himself. Besides, his pup was hurt and needed to heal before he could do any of that...

The CEO was ok with it, because what he got in return from pleasuring the pup was something incredible.... his moans, his facial expressions, his body... Joey was just so perfect in Seto's eyes. He was better than any image he had imagined Joey in.

"M-Mine..."
He whispered out while gazing over the blondes face and brushed his cheek lightly. He started to move his hips even faster, making sure that he aimed just the perfect engel to rub his dick against his prostate, but that wasn't the only thing that wanted to be pleasures. Joey's needy cock also wanted attention, so that's what Seto did. He moved his hand down to take it into his palm and jerked it off in a fast phase, making his dick pre-cum over his fingers which Joey presided with a lot of new, more high pitched moans. Now he was sounding just like a puppy.

'So... cute...'
Seto thought while kissing his cheek instead of his lips as he didn't want Joey to stop making those sweet sounds and moved his lips further down to his neck. Sucking, licking and biting him there to mark him as his own.

"A-ahn~! m-Mmhh~!!.. f-forever~!!!"
Joey moaned out and opened his eyes half way to gaze up at the man who was giving him so much pleasure. His eye sight was fuzzy, but that glow in Seto's eyes was impossible to not see. He knew it was real. Their love, their passion for each other... Joey's dreams had finally gotten true and Seto was the one who had made it all come true.
"T-Thank you... n-ngh~.. For saving me... for loving me... F-For making m-my dreams come true~! "
Joey caressed Setos back in a suiting way and moved his other hand across Setos hair. Tangling his fingers into it while moaning out even louder as he was about to loose it.

He wanted more of him. He didn't know what else Seto could do, but he just couldn't get enough of him!

"M-more..."
Joey squealed out trough his lips while he started to move his own hips a bit rougher in rhythm with the taller male. He pressed his body against him, and rolled his hips, feeling how Seto's big member was getting deeper and deeper inside of him. He absolutely loved it... all of it... he never could imagine that having sex with Seto would feel so good.