Part 17: Death...

Part 17 Death...

Run. Live. Live for me... for us."

Seto's voice...

Joey opened his eyes. Everything was in slow motion... As if Joey was in a movie, a very bad movie that would have a really bad ending if he didn't move soon. He took a deep breath, calming his heart down and repeated Seto's words in his head.

'For us...'

and with that alone, the fear left his body. Instead of taking the impact of Zeros fist, he instead charged towards him, witch was an unexpected move to do for him. It was so unexpected that Zero slowed down, and that's when Joey used his whole body to run into the guy and made him fall right down the stairs. Joey watched as the man rolled down the stairs. Breathing hard as the adrenaline run through his entire body. He was no longer trembling out of fear, but of the adrenaline.

Seto saw this as their time to get away, so he got up and run up the stairs as Zero kept rolling down and grabbed ahold of Joey's hand.

"Let's go. We need to call the police in a safe location."

Seto suggested and pulled on Joey's hand, but Joey didn't want to run away anymore from this. Not now when he finally had courage to face him.

"No. I can do this. I can do what he did to me and make him fear me!"

Seto looked him in the eyes. Shocked that his innocent little puppy would say such thing, and as he looked into his eyes, he spot a flame in his honey colored eyes. A flame that burned so bright that there was no question about it.
He was serious.

"You're an idiot..."

Seto commented softly as if it was a compliment and held his hand in a tighter grip.

"But I'm with you, so let's do this.

Kisara saw this and felt how her heart broke as the man she loved so much was holding another persons hand and looking at Joey with so much love in his eyes that Kisara had never experienced Seto show her before. She had actually never, ever seen him look at her the same way. It broke her down... but before she could comment, she jumped back as her brother got up from the ground and rubbed off some blood off his nose and forehead, but the blood kept leaking down, forcing Zero to close his right eye. He looked even more terrifying now with blood covering his face.

"You two are so screwed."

Zero said with a wide, scary grin and looked around for a weapon. That's when Kisara handed him a knife she would carry around with her for safety purposes.

"Here brother... Take it... I won't have a need for him anymore since his heart no longer belongs to me, and we are basically already married so whatever he own is mine when he is dead."

Kisara said with blank, empty eyes. They may not be blood related but she sure pulled off the same scary expression as Zero.

"Why thank you sister. I'll make sure to stab them both in the heart then."

He started to laugh and walked up the stairs, this time being slower since his legs was fractured, but it still didn't stop him from his motive.