Part 14 I love you. I love you...

I love you. I love you...

The kiss started off innocently. With both of the males just pecking each other on the lips, but that was simply just a tease for both them. They wanted more and no one could stop them from getting what they have been desiring for ages now. Not that white haired bitch Zero, not Kisara. No one. it was their time to make love to each other, their time to be with each other and show one another that nothing else then them mattered in this world.

Joey was badly hurt, but barely felt it as the kiss grow more intensely. It was almost as if Seto really swept him off his feet and pulled him trough heavens gates...

He had only felt this feeling once before, and it was from their first kiss back when he still had his job back in that fancy restaurant. Kaiba had kissed him behind a wall. No one else could witness them except Seto and himself, but now they had all four walls surrounding them, a study roof and a bed to lay on that could witness the magic that was about to happen.

It didn't take long at all for both of the males to lay fully naked on the bed.

Joey being the hotheaded, eager male he was had already tried multiply times to deny Seto that he should top, but Seto had other plans. He had imagined this more then thousands of times and not even once in his imagination was he the bottom one. No... the all mighty CEO wouldn't bottom even for his pup, Joey. 

(For now 😏)

Joey grunted and even growled like a dog, in hope to convince Seto to change his mind but before he could argue with him any further, Seto shut the blonde male up by slipping a finger inside of him.

"M-mh~ S-Seto y-you asshole! I-I wasn't done arguing with you about who was going to be top!" The blonde male squirmed while gripping a fistful of his hair and tugged on it as revenge to the brunette, which made him grin and even made the brunette let out a slight chuckle.

"No need for that. We both know that I would've been victorious over and over again. You've to ether step up your game on arguing with me, or give up immediately to surrender to me..."
The brunette spoke out while gazing into the blonde males golden eyes he was so in love with.

Joey opened his mouth to try and argue with the brunette again, but he shut him once again up by moving his finger inside of him and had even created a second plan to shut him up, and that plan was to lean and kiss his sweet, soft lips. Joey fought against it at first. He was a man with pride after all, but he give in only after one minute as that sweet kiss took him to paradise. Seto grinned feeling victories while kissing the male, but it didn't take long for him as well to go to the same place Joey was in.

The mighty CEO had never felt like this with Kisara or anyone before. He was to wed with her but he would do whatever he could to stop the marriage from happening, without his company and his little brother Mokuba getting in danger. He didn't know how to do it, or if it even was possible, because the contract Gozaburo Kaiba had signed so many years ago with Kisaras father would make a big change in the current CEO's life... and it wasn't a good one...

As all of these thoughts went into Seto's head, his kiss was getting less and less enjoyable for Joey. Joey opened his eyes and placed his hand on his cheek.

"Hey... it's not everyday I'll let ya do thiz' to me, so ya bette' have ya head back in da game befor' I take this opportunity to top you instead~"
The blonde male said teasingly. He winked in the end, in hope to make Kaiba less bitter about whatever he was thinking, which surprisingly worked. Seto started to attack the blonde male with kisses. Kissing him on his nose, cheek, forehead- everywhere! Which Joey responded with a giggle as he stroke the males cheek with his thumb and moved his other hand over to his back and moved it in a soothing way.