Part 20: The Plan.

Joey continued to let his tears flow out until he had no tears left. He felt so pathetic and weak and had no idea how to get better. Even though he talked regularly to a therapist, he still felt like he was being misunderstood and didn't feel like it was helping him at all. Only person who truly made Joey happy right now, was Seto Kaiba, but relying on him this much wasn't healthy either, and he knew that.

"I gotta do somethi'n... or else Koiba will leave me as well..."

Joey got up from the couch once again and slapped his cheeks real hard... a bit too hard. He squirmed and crouched down to his knees. 

"Ow..."

After an hour, he managed to get himself to dress into his gym clothes, that now was a bit too tight on him. Tristan wasn't kidding when he said Joey looked pregnant. He was swollen all over, something Seto enjoyed quite a lot, since he had more places to kiss now, but Joey was uncomfortable.

He slowly got out of the door, but was met by two body guards standing in front of the door.

"Mr Wheeler? Is there something you need? Please go back inside and we will get it for you."

One of them said, which Joey replied with a no.

"I'm actually just gunna go out on a run, so, see ya."

Joey said, and walked passed the guards, but was stopped once again as they walked in front of him again.

"Then we suggest you wait for Mr Kaiba. He will be here shortly."

"But I don't wanna run with Koiba. I wanna run alone, so having him here or na, doesn't affect ma business. So lemme pass. Geez."

Joey said, now feeling quite annoyed and tried to go pass them again, but this time got stopped by having his hand grabbed.

"What the- what the heck is the meaning of thiz?! Can't a man just go out for a run?!"

Joey was scared at first, but now when he was outside, he really felt good about it and was quite determined to follow it through.

"... Sorry Mr Wheeler, but we were ordered to not let you go out on your own."

"The heck does that mean?! Did Koiba order that?! Ya think he can control me by having me locked in here? In ya dreams. He wouldn't do that to me... not without a good enough reason, and not without telling me."

Joey harshly said and pulled his hand away from the guard, but that's when one of them grabbed Joey by the waist and pulled him up over his shoulder and started to carry him back inside.

"I'm sorry Mr Wheeler. But you leave us no other choice then to make us be physical."

"HEY! LEMME DOWN! LEMMEEE DOWN I TELL YA!!!"

Joey yelled and started to kick in hope to get free from the guards grip, but there was no way he could with his fragile body. As the guards placed him inside the mention again, they locked the doors after they left, leaving Joey trapped inside.

"HEY YOU BIG IDIOTS! JUST WAIT UNTIL I TELL KOIBA ABOUT THIS! YA SCUMBAG! ILL KILL YA!"

Joey kept knocking and punching the door as hard as he could, and just at that moment, Seto swung open the door, and got punched right on his chest.

"AGH..."

Seto squealed, and rubbed his chest as Joey's punches was incredibly strong.

"Oh my god! Seto! I Uh... I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!"

Joey instantly felt bad, and felt panicked as he wouldn't want to hurt the man he loved so much.

".... It's.. fine.."