[ ii ]

-
third person:
-

now, lisanna was the only person that knew about lucy's secret love. lisanna promised to keep the secret and help lucy tell natsu her feelings. lucy asked her if during their conversation that lisanna had feelings for natsu or if natsu had feelings for lisanna. lisanna answered with, "that's not possible lucy, because you two have a strong bond!" she finished that sentence with a smile. lucy replied to that smile with her own smile.

the two friends wondered around the mall and into stores. they picked out things that they wanted. they walked out of the mall with quite a few bags. realizing that they didn't bring a car, they were really upset that they had to carry all of these bags back to their home.

-
lisanna's p.o.v:
-

if you think i'm just going to use lucy again like i did back in high school, you are dead wrong. she's a good person, and i cannot believe i put her through what i did. to prove what a good person she is, she got kidnapped from my plan, i threatened to kill her, and i did much more. no matter how many times i say sorry, she forgives me. i still wish i never did this to her. but the thought always comes around that lucy can't tell natsu about her feelings because of me. lucy tells me to stop thinking that because it was high school and no matter what, she still forgives me. no matter what, lucy has a smile on her face everyday now. even with her anxiety that has not gone away, she still manages to smile. i wish i had that attitude, but things i did circles my mind 24/7. i've changed my ways, that's all that matters.

"lis, i'll drive you home because you didn't take a car to my apartment. you also have all of those bags," lucy told me.

"that's fine lucy," i told her. "i'll walk home myself. even if i have these bags, i'm fine."

"are you sure?" we stepped out of her apartment room.

"i'm sure," i stood there.

lucy grabbed my wrist. "in this cold, you're not walking by yourself with all of these bags." she led me down to the parking garage. she grabbed half of my bags and threw them in the backseat. i did the same with the other half.

she sat in the drivers seat, and i sat in the passenger seat.

"do you know what college natsu went to?" i asked her.

"uhh, i think i recall him going to Hargeon University," lucy said. "why?"

"if he doesn't come to Magnolia, i'll buy you plane tickets to Hargeon," i say. "that's a promise,"

"lisanna," i cut her off.

"i'm doing it for you if he doesn't come here, you can't stop me, lucy." i look at her and smile.

lucy smiled back at me. we arrived at my house. she stepped out of the car. we grabbed my bags and i unlocked my house. my sister, mira, greeted us as we walked in. her best friend, laxus was there with her. lucy and i waved and walked up to my room to set the bags down.

"i'll stay here a while and keep you company," lucy says. "is that okay?"

"of course!" i say. "wanna binge watch some shows?"

"of course," lucy sits on my floor beside me. i grab the remote and turn on netflix. we choose a show and sit there for a while. a few hours go by and we're already on season 2 of one show. both of us are laughing to entire time.

-
lucy's p.o.v:
-

i check my phone as season 2 ends. it's 8:42 pm.

"lisanna, i think i might want to leave," i stand up.

"if you want. we can finish the show next time," lisanna says.

"yeah," i laugh. "you have to settle things with natsu anyways."

"speaking of which, i guess i'll call him because he hasn't called me yet," lisanna says.

"well, i'll leave," i step out of her room. "see you, lis!"

"bye, lucy! drive safe in this weather."

-
lisanna's p.o.v:
-

as i'm going into my contacts to call natsu, i get a call from sting.

speaking of sting, he's no longer after lucy. he's settled things with yukino and the two are now together again.

i don't want to talk to him about years ago, and if he brings it up, i'm ending the call. i just don't want to think about it anymore.

"hello?" i pick up.

"hey lisanna, it's been awhile," sting says. "i'm surprised you still have my number unblocked."

"i'm surprised too," i say. "i don't want to relive what happened in high school. lucy and i are on good terms now, and i don't want to ruin that."

"speaking of lucy, do you think i still have a chance with her?" sting asks.

"no, you don't. you have yukino, and i made her a promise. she doesn't want you. i'm sorry but, i could tell by the way she was in high school." i reply.

"sorry for bothering you, i just wanted to know." sting says.

"don't ask me about it ever again, i don't want to relive it or think of it," i say.

i hang up. i scroll down my contacts until i find natsu. i click on the contact.

calling natsu dragneel...

-
904 words
-