[ vi ]

lucy's p.o.v
-

i was shocked when i got the text. is he here in magnolia, is he still in hargeon and wanting me to go over there? i was so confused.

i replied with, "are you in magnolia, or in hargeon?"

natsu replied with. "you'll see. go to the cafe near Magnolia University tomorrow."

i then replied with, "i'm scared."

"you'll be fine," natsu typed back.

i took a deep breath. i'm still confused, all though it was obvious. he is in magnolia. it's just half of my mind thinks he's messing with me, and i don't like it.

-
third person:
-

eventually the next day came around. lucy woke up and went on her phone.

(over text)

lucy: so what time do i go to the cafe?

natsu: 12 ish. i might be late but that's just me.

-

lucy stood up and got dressed. she brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, and got her coat on. she decided she was going to be at lisanna's house until 12 came around. it was currently 8 am.

lucy stepped out of her front door and out into the parking garages. the apartment building was not blocked off by snow anymore. she was a bit upset because later she wouldn't have an excuse to be lazy and finish up season 2 of that show. yes, after she was done texting natsu, she kept watching the show.

lucy slipped into the drivers seat of her car. she put the key in the ignition and turned it towards the right, starting her car. she backed out of the parking garages and was on her way.

she arrived at lisanna's house. she texted lisanna, "i'm here so don't be surprised if you hear your doorbell ring."

-
lisanna's p.o.v:
-

i woke up that morning to my doorbell ringing. i already knew mira wasn't home, and elfman was across the country for college, so i was alone. i checked my phone and it was lucy who was at the door. i rushes downstairs and opened it.

"hi i just woke up so excuse me if i look like a mess," i laughed.

"i also look like a mess," lucy laughed with me.

"nah, girl you look good," i playfully hit her elbow with my fist. she laughed.

"well, come on inside," i welcomed her in. "i'll be down in a minute. i need to get dressed so it doesn't look like i just arrived from the dumpsters. you can set your coat up on the rack."

eventually i was downstairs looking and feeling better. lucy and i sat down on the couch and talked.

"so natsu said i should go to the cafe at around 12..." lucy started. "but i'm confused. i know he's in magnolia, but the other half of me thinks he's just playing with me and he's still in hargeon."

"i don't know," i lied. i knew natsu was here. "but if he is, then woOhOo you can confess your feelings!"