-. Chapter 16 .-

🐝

Sehun woke up next to sleeping Minseok, he remembered that Minseok told him that he was tired and he wanted to sleep. The big teddy bear that Sehun got for there 1 year anniversary was tightly hold against his chest. "So cute." He whispered while he took his phone out to take a picture. "Daddy.." Minseok whined. "Yes sweetie." Minseok woke up a bit and did grabby hands. "What's wrong baby?" Sehun looked confused at his baby who was laying pouting with his hands in the air. "Daddy!" He let his body fell on Minseok's and he rapped his arms around Sehun's neck. Snuggling him while Sehun just layed on his chest. "Baby?" "N O quiet." He just whined still having him on his chest, Sehun's cheeks were pushed up to his eyes like scrunched up. "Minseokie? Whats wrong." "Snuggy's make me happy." Minseok said and Sehun knew that Minseok was for the first time in little space, the impact of the death of the mom made him go in to there he guessed. "Can u let me go buttercup?" Minseok did what he was told and let go of Sehun. Sehun kissed him fast and left for the kitchen to make some food.

The moment he left he heard little sobs coming from the bedroom. Sehun signed and returned with the food that he made for them both, it was leftover bibibamp and he had some sweets with it. "What's wrong sweetie, i was just in the kitchen." Minseok sat up to get some off the food and sweets. "B-b-but u lweft me." He sobbed and Sehun pulled him in to a hug. "I'll never leave you, i will be with you till the day i die." Sehun said and Minseok calmed down knowing that his words were true, he would never lie about that. "So do you wanna watch some tv?" The smaller boy nodded and started his small vintage tv. "Lwet's watch Steven Uni-" Minseok thought about how he had to pronounce that and looked with deer eyes at Sehun. "Universe?" "Yes!" He put it on and the boys just cuddled eat food and sweets till there stomach hurts. Minseok dad didn't return and they both know he was with his girlfriend, he had been cheating on Minseok's mom for a long time now. They both knew and his mom knew it too but she just let it go, she knew she was sick and couldn't keep him happy forever.

"Sehunnie!" Minseok yelled after watching a season of Steven universe. "Yes my baby." He pocked the nose of Minseok that made him giggle. "I want cwake!" "You want?" Sehun answers strict even in little space his baby had to just his manners. "Can i have cake?" Minseok said looking at Sehun so lovely so pretty. "That i have to buy one." Minseok nodded and smilled. His smile could light up a dark room, it was like sunshine in a mouth. "I'll go get some." Sehun got up and put on some clothes. "I'll be going then my sweet baby, will be back soon." He got his car keys and whent downstairs.

After awhile Minseok already came out of little space and anxiously waited on Sehun, it took him a awfully long time. Pacing back and forth in the livingroom with his bear in his hands. Almost slipping because of his fuzzy socks he had on. A big hood of Sehun was neatly placed on his shoulders. "God what is taking him so long!!" The moments he said that his phone rang. He ran to his phone and saw a number he didn't know, picking it up anyways. "Hello you speak with Minseok." "Thank god it's Namjoon, you have to come to the hospital!" "Wait what?! How are you even in Guri? Where is Sehun?!" His panic got the best off him and started putting on clothes while his tears fell to the ground. "That doesn't matter now you have to come here" "why?!"

"Sehun got in to a car crash."

A/n;; Hehehe 😈