-. Chapter 2|| 18+ .-

🐝

When Sehun and Minseok arrived home. Sehun stepped out the car to walk over to Minseok side. He opend the door for Minseok, Minseok graphed his stuff and stepped out the car. "Please Daddy no punishment." Still whining. "You brought this to yourself." Sehun said walking to his door and unlocking it. "Minseok you better be in 5 minutes in my bedroom, naked." Minseok nodded and dropped his stuff went to Sehun's room. Minseok know that Sehun's punishments were hardcore, he didnt want that. So he locked himself in the bathroom that was linked to Sehuns's room

5 minutes later Sehun walked in with some 'toys'. The moment he walked in he know Minseok was in the bathroom, He always do that when he's scared. He placed the 'toys' on the table infront of his bed, walked to the bedroom door and knocked. "Im not in here!" Sehun sighed. "Your a idiot, Minseok you better come out now or else." "No im not coming out here!" Minseok heard the bedroom door close, finally he could breath again. Only to hear the door open again, and hear a key going in a keyhole. The bathroom door swung open. "Suprise" Sehun said calmer than Minseok expected.

Minseok walked out the bathroom, undressed himself and sat himself on the bed. "Are you mad Daddy?" Sehun looked at Minseok. "Im beyond mad." Minseok was legitimately scared now. Sehun walked to his 'toys' and graph the handcuffs. He putted it around the olders hands. "You broke 2 rules Baby boy." The hands of the older couldn't move, he was linked to the bed. "Number One, Looking at other men! Number Two, Bringing up my 'relationship'. And lets not even bring the others ones up!" Sehun turned Minseok and spank him. A wimper left Minseok's mouth. Sehun graphed som Lumb from the table and a vibratior, He put the Lumb on it and pushed it hard an rough in Minseok's pretty ass. A loud scream left Minseok's mouth, Sehun but the vibratior on its highest. "Baby boy did you fuck Jongdae?" Only moans came from the older. "Answer me slut!" "No i didn't D-D-Daddy!" A Scream left Minseok's mouth again.

Sehun attacked Minseok's neck again. Leaving purple and red marks everwhere. "Your mine whore, you hear that!" A moan came out the older. "I thought so." Sehun went lower to his stomach, leaving butterfly kisses on his stomach. He's member standing straight up. "D-D-d-daddy i want y-y-you!" Minseok wimpers, "You doesnt deserves me right now, Have been a very bad boy." At those words the older came. "Did i tell you you can cum?" Minseok shaked his head. "Im gonna fuck you so hard you can probably not walk for a week!" Sehun took his pant off and Shirt. Minseok wanted to touch him but the handcuffs cut his wrist a bit. Sehun pumped his member a bit to get ready to go in. He took out the vibratior that was still in him and Without warning Sehun put his cock in Minseok, earning a loud sream from the older. He didn't let him adjust or anything, he being moving hard and fast. Moans filled the room. For the second time Minseok came all over his stomach.

Sehun thurst were rouch and hard, unbearable for Minseok. When Sehun's thurst became sloppy, Minseok know that he was about to come and he did. He filled up his pretty ass, falling next to him. Loud breath came out the older and younger. Sehun stood up and went for a shower, Forgetting to clean up Minseok how can't move at this point. He came out the shower and walked in with his towel on his shoulder, bare chested and only a sweat pants. "Oh fuck, Sorry Baby." He went to graph a towel and new underwear for Minseok. He clean him up and put his underwear un. He graphed Sir Cuddles and lay that next to him. Minseok snuggled with Sir Cuddles, still wide awake. Sehun went to lay next to him only facing the wall. "Daddy, Im sorry." A hum came from the otherside of the bed. "Can we cuddle?" Sehun turned to Minseok, Kissed his forehead and put his arms around him. Minseok snuggled in his arms and the guys fell a sleep in eithers embrace.