-. Chapter 10||18+ .-

🐝
[ ⚠️ Smut and a little bit of angst ⚠️ ]

Arriving home they both ran to bedroom, Sehun all half undressed was pushed down on the bed. "Woah Minseok is dominated." He said evil with a smirk while undressing Minseok. "Its not like that." He said embarrassed with a loud blush on his cheeks. "You extra today." Smirking evilly winking to the flushed boy on too. Pulling him to a sloppy rough kiss, ass perfectly in the air with his pink panty on, Minseok grabbed a bit of hair to hold on. Sehun is giving Minseok purple and red butterflies all over his skin, biting at all chance he could have, Minseok screamed a bit when Sehun bit him. Hands around his waist working there way up to his sensitive nippels, pinching and sucking on it looking at Minseok who was moaning already and a loud flush on his face. "D-daddy... please." He sighed out, grinding himself on Sehun's lap. Moving his hands to Sehun's hair pulling him in a kiss while grinding a bit harder, Sehun let a loud groan coming out his throat. Minseok moved his body more down to Sehun's crotch, a already hard member was poking out his pants. Undoing his pants pulling it out his underwear too, palming him while putting his mouth on the top not moving till he heard noises that Sehun was getting annoyed. "Minseok... don't play.... tonight." He sighed out, while Minseok already begin moving his head up and down. Swirling his tongue around the veins, tip and slit. "Damn Baby." Sehun groaned feeling already a tightness in his stomach, while Minseok did his magic. Pulling on his hair to get him up before he is gonna come, Minseok looking at him with a innocent face drool and precum around his lovely little lips.

Pulling on Minseok's panties, tugging them off. Member already standing up and sticky with precum. "Daddy is inpatient for you babyboy." Sehun said pulling Minseok on his lap. "Than daddy has to put it in me." Minseok said purely, looking so innocent Sehun begun to feel guilty for dicking him down. "If you say so." He pushed Minseok down and smoothly put his member in him. "Ahh careful!" Minseok moaned grabbing Sehun's shoulder. "Sorry." Kissing him roughly, grinding softly till he heard a sign to go faster. "F-f-faster-" Minseok gasped looking for air but his moans and groans took that away. Putting his legs on his shoulder to go deeper, hitting his spot everytime. "S-S-Sehun!" Minseok moaned out almost screamed. Going faster and harder till Minseok came allover his stomach, coming on Sehun too. "A-am sorry." Minseok groaned out, still feeling Sehun move.

Until the bedroom door swung open, Sehun looking confused to the door opening till he released it.

Luhan was standing in his door opening, seeing the whole scene. His stuff dropped to the floor as his tears fell too, Sehun pulled out and grabbed his underwear. "Luhan-" "Minseok, why?" Luhan could only say that while his tears streamed over his cheeks falling to the floor. Minseok covert himself with the sheets on the bed, crying softly to himself with feeling guilt and shame. Sehun standing inbetween the two man who where both crying, two of his loves. Luhan already left the door way going for the exit. "Luhan wait!" Sehun said looking at Minseok who was crying in the sheets running after Sehun. "What do you want." Luhan yelled out, eyes glossy and cheeks red and puffy. "Luhan please-" "No you fucked a other men! Your a cheater, a dirty nasty Cheater." He pushed Sehun away from him, he was angry with Sehun, Minseok and himself for leaving this to happen. "You left me Luhan! Don't play the victim now!" Sehun yelled back feeling a hand on his shoulder, it was Minseok hand and he looked back. "I can't stay here, its over am sorry." He cried out grabbing his bag with close and walked out. "Minseok- No please stay." He pulled on his hands but Minseok pulled out his grip and walked out. "You love him more than me!" Luhan yelled out crying even harder now. "To be completely honest yeah i do, he doesn't leave unannounced, he didn't even leave me alone for one sec because he knows i don't eat good. He knows how to treat you good unlike you." Sehun sighed out with his hand laying on his apartment door not know Minseok was on the other side crying softly to himself till he had to strengthen to walk to the subway. "So now Luhan get out me house, we are over! Am not in love with you anymore, so I won't fight for this relationship anymore." "But Sehun-"

"Get the fuck out my house Luhan." Sehun yelled.

Plot twist my dudez and gurlz and nonbinary pronounces.

Hope u like it! Next chapters mostly have non to a little smut in it! 😭

🦖 Avaroar out! 🦖