-. Chapter 13 .-

🐝

"Am coming Minseok stay were you are!" Sehun ran through the whole house finding clothes and his car keys while Minseok was on the phone with him. "Sehun where you going." Chayeol yelled. "Please do me a favour can u make for sure that everyone leaves my house!" He yelled while running through the door. "Minseok don't worry am gonna be there." He was about to hangup but Minseok let out a loud cry begging him to stay line. Driving and being on the line with his crying love, it was a almost 3 hours ride maybe 4 if he had traffic. "Sehun i love you." Minseok said with a trembling voice. "I'll be there no worry sweets."

2 hours in and Sehun wanted to go home already but he had to go to Minseok. Mainwhile Minseok fell asleep and his little snores went through the speakers of his car because he didn't want to hangup. "Minseok please wake up." "Uhm whats up dad." There was a long silents and then the dad finally spoke. "Its mom, she didn't make it." A moment of silents was there. It was all disbelieve what they felt, Minseok's mom was a strong woman and she wouldn't give up if she had truly no straight more in her body. Guess that was the case this time. "Minseok please-" loud screams came through the speaker of the car. "No it can't be!!" "Tell me it isn't true!! Mom didn't die she is asleep." Sehun tried to speak but the words didn't come out. "Sehun tell me mom isn't gone! She is asleep." "Minseok, baby." "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up." He screams. "I'm almost there baby."

Sehun bought his mother's favourite flowers, white roses. He waited at the exit from the hospital. As the dad texted him that Minseok behaviour was insane and he needed him to go away for sometime. "Let me go!" Minseok was held by some people that worked there. Sehun walked up to them, took Minseok in his arm and bowed. "Am truly sorry about his behaviour." "No problem sir, we get many of these cases." "If it doesn't bother you, can you take these roses to the father of Minseok." "I will sir." He took over the flowers and Sehun focussed on Minseok now.

"What is the matter with you! Stop acting like a damn child and just expect the faqt that your mother fought for here life in there!" Minseok sat on a bench crying softly to himself. "How would you know how it feels." Sehun was taken back by the comment, he got mad not because of his mother passing or Minseok behaviour just because Minseok knew damn well that he felt the same. "S-sehun am sorry." But Sehun just walked away, he didn't want to explode.. not today at least. "Sehun please." "No fuck off Minseo, you don't know what its like to be left at someone's door step and then discover that your real parents died a week after you had been took to a adoption centre. You have you biological parents even I didn't know them. You remember damn well when my parents who adopted me got into that car crash and both didn't survive but yeah Minseok i know nothing about it." And Sehun started walking again to his car to breath a bit. Minseok let him go, he should have known because Sehun told him multiple times.

Moments later when Sehun was calm he walked back to the bench that Minseok sat on, still crying his eyes out. Not only because of his mom now but because he hurt Sehun too. "Sehun i'm sorry, i'm really sorry." "Hm." Sehun sat next to Minseok who was trying to hold himself in to not fuck himself on Sehun's thick dick at the moment. It has been months since the last time he had sex and he was really craving it. But this is a bad moment to ask Sehun for some pleaser, instead he tried to make it op for his behaviour without sexual contact but Sehun was him a step for. He pulled Minseok to him and kissed him roughly on the mouth, both there lips moved at the same time. Sehun grabbed Minseok's legs to pull him up on his lap, squeezing his butt softly while kissing him. Slipping his tongue in his mouth deeping the kiss with Minseok. Minseok softly moaned and grind up and down. "N-N-not... now.. f-f-first l-l-lets go home." Sehun groaned.

This is gonna be a long night they both thought