-. Chapter 8||15+ .-

🐝

"Wake up honey." Minseok whispered. "Your gonna be late for work." "I don't wanna go." Sehun said rolling on to Minseok's lap. The morning sun shined brightly in the big room, Sehun laying on to Minseok's lap staring at his beautiful lover. Minseok kissed Sehun, just a little peek on the lips. "And what if i go with you?" Minseok said. with that said Sehun jumped up and ran to the shower. Minseok just laughed and went to make breakfast, making coffee for them to take with them. Sehun came out the bedroom dressed like a real boyfriend, only to notice that he was still in his white bunny pajamas. "Take a shower love will leave in 20 minutes." Sehun said winking at the boy while sipping on his coffee and eating his toast, before he moved back to korea he has been living in UK for sometime thats why i really loves toast in the morning and Minseok gladly makes it for him. "Am done." Minseok runned out the bedroom in his outfit looking cute as ever.

" Minseok runned out the bedroom in his outfit looking cute as ever

"Cute." Sehun said finishing his toast. "We have to go." He yelled while putting on his shoes. Minseok put on his shoes aswell and ran out the door.

They where driving in Sehun's car to the company, even though Minseok has been there a few times he still gets very nervous. "Don't worry sweetheart will be in and out." "But what if its takes longer." "Then i'll take you out for dinner." He said while winking at Minseok again. Minseok just start out the window, spring has given Korea color again besides the street colors. The cherry blossom trees were in full bloom and the pink leaves fell to the ground. The parked in the park a couple of streets away from the company. Stepping out of the car and inlocking there hands, they walked past the tree's Minseok found so beautiful. He later notice a pastel ice cream shop that look visibly appealing. "Daddy look a ice cream shop! Can i have ice cream?" Minseok said in his sweeties voice i could possibly make. "No next time." "But i want ice cream!" He stamp his feet on the ground begin to throw a tantrum. "Minseok-" "i want ice cream." A loud sign came from the younger. "No are you gonna listen to daddy or do i have to give you a punishment." He said while grabbing the arm of Minseok to have him face to face. "N-N-No I'll listen to daddy." He whispered soft. "Good thank you." And he peeked Minseok lips.

The rest of the walk was quiet, still hand in hand they walked in the office. "Mr. Oh you came!" Mr. Kim said. "Wait here buttercup." And he sat his boyfriend on the sofa. "What is wrong with the computers?" "Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim Seokjin don't know." Sehun grabs the computer out the hand of Jeon Jeongguk and walks to a free desk. After a few minutes Sehun had discovered what was wrong. "No wonder that its not working. You installed a program wromg and now its conflicting with the hard drive!" He stood up and looked at the employees who were now staring at him. "Who is responsible for this?" He said with a loud irritation in his voice Mr. Kim Seokjin stepped forward and whispered a soft 'i was' "your fired!" A dramatic gasp and whispered filled the room and the older male burst almost in tears out. "No Mr. Oh please gave me a other chance! This is my dream job." "I stand by it." He said loud when he felt a tight hug around his waist. "What wrong buttercup?" "Don't fire that man people make mistakes." "But this infected thousands of people beside it doesn't shine a good lighter on are company." He signed while facing Minseok. "Please daddy." He turned around to face the older male sobbing. "Stop crying, you better fix this or else you will be fired!" "Thank you sir!" "Now back to work everybody those computers have to befixed by next week!" He yelled and all the employees went back to there desk.

Even though Sehun said that it would be a in and out thing he has to help the company abit to help the people understand hoe to install it right. Exhausted he returned back to his desk in a separate room from the thousand of questions he had answered over the progam. Minseok sat on his lap just to hug Sehun. "Whats wrong?" " i wanna go home." "Sweetie I cannot leave yet, they have to fix over a thousand laptops over whole Korea by next week." He signed "I probably have to come more to work, am sorry buttercup." And he kissed Minseok on his forehead but Minseok turned away. "Are you really gonna act like this?" A irritated sign came from the younger male. "Fine." He said jumping up so Minseok fell down on his butt, a loud groan from annoyance and pain came from the male on the ground now. Sehun just walked out to help them with the computers.

Coming back to his office, he sat down not noticing Minseok was hiding underneath the desk. After sometime he felt little kitten lick on he clothe member, not even hard yet. "Buttercup what are you doing?" He looked under his desk seeing the older male sitting there. "Daddy is mad at me so i got to make it up!" While continue his licks and his sucking. "N-n-no am not.... mad." He groaned when he felt his member getting hard. "Not here." He said standing up and grabbing Minseok by his arm pulling him to the bathroom. Pushing him in a toilet stall. "Suck." He pointed at his member all hard. Minseok went on his knees and pulled his member out his pants. Putting it in his mouth and sucking harsh on the tip. Groans and moans left Sehun's mouth. "Fuck" Minseok bobbed his head, saliva dripping down at the sights of his mouth. Grabbing the base of Sehun's member pumping it at the same speed as he was bobbing his head. I didn't take long for Sehun to cume inside Minseok's mouth. He pulled out and looked at Minseok who was sitting with saliva and cum all around his mouth. "You're so precious istg." Sehun signed and kissed his nose, cleaning him and Minseok's mouth they walked out the bathroom like nothing happened.

"Sir i think it time to leave, your boyfriend is asleep by now." Mr. Kim Namjoon said, Sehun's loyal secretary and one of his best friends. It was around 11 pm by now and Minseok fell asleep on his sofa in the office. "I should, is everything on sequel?" "Yes sir please you should rest." Sehun said while throwing his hands in his hair. "Is everthing going okay here." "Sehun it's time to leave, you don't have to over work yourself the first day you come back." Namjoon said worry in his toone of voice. "Okay." He stood up, trying to wake Minseok but he was fast asleep. Just to pick him up and walk to his car.

"This day went different than what i had planned." Sehun said to himself