-. Chapter 5|| 18+ .-

🐝

"Minseok what is this." Minseok was slowly grinding on Sehun's lap, a small moan left Sehun mouth. "Minseok stop it, its not the time to do this-" A loud groan left Sehun because Minseok was still grinding on Sehun lap. "But Sehun i'm bored~~" "Yo its.. L-l-like.. ugh 3 AM." Minseok was getting horny now so he went a bit faster. "Daddy..~" A groan came out Sehun's mouth. "No Babyboy please stop." "No I don't want to, i want to feel you.. please... daddy.."

Sehun was sitting up now and begin to kiss the older roughly, moving his hips up to stimulate Minseok's member. A little moan escape from Minseok while Sehun kissed his neck, leaving red marks all over his collarbones and neck. "Sehun~" "No No baby yet again u started it." He said while is hands travel to his ass, starting to finger the boy. "Wet already?" He smiled against Minseok's neck. A loud moan left the older boy. "Like it when daddy fingers you, little slut." Minseok put his arm on Sehun's back. Scratching him a bit, he moaned at the fingers going faster that before. "Sehun, stob.. umm.. Teasing!" With that said Minseok came in his underwear.

"What a wasted of underwear." Sehun said while tossing it away. Minseok was shaking now, while Sehun removed his pants. "Your not done yet." He smirked at Minseok that now looking at him with hazy eyes. "Turn around." Sehun said and Minseok turned around showing his pretty ass. "Your such a pretty person." He said while his hand travels over his bare ass and back. He grabbed his hair and pulled him up, kissing his neck while putting it in. Minseok let out a cry, while Sehun started to pound in him. "Seh-h-h-un!!" Minseok moaned while his tears ran down his cheecks. "Yes baby?" Sehun asked while going harder. "I-i-I'm gonna c-c-um." Minseok said shaking from the roughness. "But did u said you could?" Minseok started to cry even harder when he had to hold back. Sehun still pounding hard and rough in Minseok, While he was trying to kiss the older boy in comfort.

Eventually Minseok came all over the sheets, falling on his one cum. Sehun signed "im not even done." He said while pulling out when he saw the older boys body shake. "I-I-I can f-fix that." Minseok said crawling over to Sehun. "No baby you done great, im just gonna finish it off." Sehun said patting the boys hair. "N-N-No." Minseok said taking Sehun's member in his mouth. "What the-" Sehun groaned. "Ahh" Minseok bobbed his head up and down on a fast pace, Swirling his tongue around the tip. After a few minutes Sehun came all in his mouth. Minseok swallowed it all, leaving Sehun in shook, yeah of course Minseok gave im head multiple times but he never swallowed. "Baby you must be tired now, lets get you cleaned up you look like a mess." Sehun said while kissing him, tasting his cum in his mouth.

Sehun and Minseok took a shower together because Minseok was really sore after that. It was now 5 Am and they still haved sleeped at all, Minseok had a appointment that morning around 10 so they had to sleep now. After the shower, Sehun picked Minseok up and brought him to the bed. He was already fast asleep wen he was put him on to the freshly sheets on the bed. Minseok's sleepy body grabbed Mr. Cuddles and Sehun just smiled, he went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. He signed wen he thought back at the conversation him and Luhan had, Maybe it's time to tell Luhan what has happened behind his back. He grabbed his bottle and walked back to the room.

Seeing Minseok all snuggled up with his big teddy bear made Sehun's heart just melt. He kissed the older boys forehead and went to sleep while the older snuglled his bear and Sehun now.