-. Chapter 3 .-

🐝

[The next morning]

Minseok was still snuggling with Mr.Cuddels and Sehun. Sehun woke to a phone call. "Uhmm Hello?" The husky voice of Sehun filled the room, Minseok woke a bit up and turned around. "Hey Sehun its Luhan, I just landed in New York City." Sehun was shooked that Luhan called him. "Hey Luhan, thats good to hear.

"How is everything going there?" Minseok woke now up and looked Sehun, Sehun signed that he has to be quiet. "Im pretty good and you?" Minseok hand traveled to his waistband. A little stop in his breath. "Is someone else there? Sehun?" "Luhan is it okay if i call you back?" "No tell me is someone with you?" Sehun signed and Minseok's hand traveled down. "Im with Kyungsoo etc, Pleas i'll call you back okay." "Okay Sehun Kisses!" "Kisses back Hun."

Sehun hang up the phone and put it on the nightstand. "I swear to god, i'll kill you." Sehun graphed Minseok's hair and brought it to his face and kissed him roughly. He than stood up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Sehunnnn~~" A whinny voice left the room.

"Omg what now." He walked back and saw Minseok sit down in Sehun's sweater were he almost drowned in and his boxers. "It hurts." He whined. "That is completely your fault." With that he still helped his baby up and trying to walk. Where he ended up with him on his back. "Sehun~~ Thank u." "Yea shut up already." He put Minseok on a chair and put breakfast infront of him. "Thank you." Sehun graphed his plate infront of Minseok and sat infront of him. "So im gonna work out later, I'll make a bath for you."

Minseok nodded. "Whats wrong?" Sehun asked. "I'm sorry, I feel just real ignored by you sometimes. Thats why Chen." Sehun just looked at him. "You really got me mad, you should have told me." Minseok nodded and looked a bit down. "I will prepare your bath." Sehun walked away. "Sehun?" "Uhm." Sehun stopped to listen. "Can u join me?" "Okay one time!" Sehun said and walked away.

Now they were both in bath, Minseok dropped a purple with sparkles bath bomb in it. Minseok was laying against Sehun's chest. "Sehun?" Sehun looked down at Minseok. " uhm." "Are you ever gonna break up with Luhan." Sehun looked a bit at the door that was infront of them. "Some day i must do it, I kinda cheating on him. But i know you are not ready for a real relationship with me." Minseok was just laying against his chest listing to his words and heartbeat. "But Sehun would you ever stared a relationship with me?" Minseok asked after a minute of silents. "Of course, your a beautiful person and I would never want to lose you." Sehum hugged Minseok a bit.

After hours of chilling in the bath, they were finally done. Sehun walked in the bedroom with just a towel around his hips. "Hey Minseok are you going home today?" Minseok nodded. "Awh okay, i will drop you off then." He kissed the smaller boy in his forehead, A blush appeared on Minseok face.

A hour pasted and Sehun stood infront of Minseok's appartment. "So I'll see you next time." Minseok said a bit shy. "Yea untill next time haha." Sehun was kinda nervous but he didn't know why. He kissed Minseok. And went back to his car.

"I'll text you love!"

"Okay Babyboy!"