-. Chapter 14||18+ .-

"Fucck Minseok, Stob lets make it h..om..e." Sehun groaned when Minseok put his hand on his bulge when he was driving. "No I want you now." Minseok whined trying to open the zipper but Sehun stopped him. "I can't fuck you in de car." Sehun groaned driving a bit faster to Minseok's house. "No fuck me now please." Minseok yelled but Sehun just ignored him. Coming home Sehun wasn't in the best mood because Minseok begin the whining the whole rid. "Go upstairs, be right in 5 min." Minseok nodded and ran upstairs so happy. Sehun was looking for a tie and some lube. Searching it took forever and Sehun was really not in the mood to wait. "Fuck the lube." Sehun groaned and walked upstairs where Minseok was sitting  on the bed in a pink school girl outfit and a cat tail buttplug in and to top it Cat ears. He wasn't a furry but it made him feel cute. He gave Sehun a twirl before his bounced.  "Daddy your back, i put this on for you!" He jumped up but Sehun push him down. He tight the tie around his head, blinding with the darkness of the tie. "Daddy I don't like darkness you know that." "That's your punishment for leaving me." Sehun said while walking around Minseok who only heard him now. "Your outfit is beautiful you know." Sehun said with a husky vioce driving Minseok crazy. "You should put it on more often." Even in the room you could see that Minseok was more driving to be 'little' than a hardcore 'Daddy kink'. Minseok room was filled with plushies, his walls were a pastel pink colour with cute heart shapes in it. His clothes from his high school years are all pink, cute and feminined. "Daddy, are you still there." Minseok said cracking his voice multiple times, tears from fear became to damp the tie and some escape from the tie on his cheeks. "I'm still here baby, i'll never leave you." Sehun was just starting at his baby boy, his beautiful in that outfit was a oof. "Were missing something, i'll be right back." "No don't-" but Sehun left the room already.

When Sehun came back, he had a pick ribbon in his hands. "Hold your hand forwards." Minseok did as told and held his hand infront of him. Sehun grabbed them together and tied them to either. "Now we can begin." "Daddy but i want to touch." Minseok tried to do grabby hands but it didn't work out because his hands were tied up. "No No No let daddy have some fun first." Sehun crashed his lips on Minseok's deep and roughly, tongue swirling around, bitting Minseok bottom lip. Whines came from him and little cries. Sehun turned him around so he was on all four, tugging on the tail not hard enough to get it out. "Ahh." Minseok yelped already regretting the decision to put the butt plug in. "Your so cute like this." Again harsh tug and a loud yelp. Tears streaming down Minseok face from the darkness around him. "D-D-daddy i want to see you." He cried out while Sehun was moving his fingers tips around his skin. "But baby, how many times did you touch your prince part?" Sehun pulled Minseok on his lap, playing with the Ripon round his wrists. "I didn't." Pushing him more on his lap a yelp came out the cat boy. "The truth now Minseok." Even though Minseok had a blindfold around his eyes Sehun could see the thinking. "Uhmm 3 times." Minseok whispered. "Did you have permission?" "No." "And what where the rules?" Minseok looked away, he knew what was coming and he really didn't want to tell him the rules. "Prince?" "No touching without Daddy's permission." He mumbled, Sehun took his face in his hand and pulled him in a kiss. "Punishment time then." "N-N-No D-D-Daddy." Sehun already cut him off by arough make out session, He pushed Minseok on the bed and yanks the buttplug out of Minseok. "Ahh! Carefull." Minseok moaned out.

Sehun rapped his hand around Minseok member started to pump it, his thump moving slightly on the slit. Moans filled the room while Minseok grabbed the bed sheets. "P-P-please." He cried out but Sehun didn't listen. "No Cumming till i say so." While he pumped it harder and the cries filled the room. "Please.." Minseok whined, his cock hurts from keeping it in. "Okay my little prince." With that said Minseok came had and fast, all over his pretty skirt and Sehun's hand. "My skirt." He said sad and out of breath. "You want to keep it on?" Minseok nodded while Sehun fingered him open. He let go of Minseok to on zip his pants and Minseok just started to cry. "Baby why are you crying." "I'm scared." "For what baby." Sehun was really confused for why Minseok was crying. "For the dark." He whispered out and Sehun knew it was time to take it off, so he did. The teary eyes of his love broke his heart hut Minseok got up and hugged him so tight. "Daddy?" "I'm here baby, i will never leave you again no worry."

Sitting on Sehun's lap, he was ready to throw himself in it. Pushing himself on Sehun's dick arching his back and throwing his head back. "So pretty." He heard Sehun groaning slowly moving, making Minseok bounces up and down. Putting his nails in the shoulders of Sehun, he moaned softly. "Sehun~." Sehun pouding harder in him, feeling Minseok tighten round him. "D-D-D-Daddy imma cum, imma cum." He yelled feeling himself coming close. "Baby boy." That moments Minseok came with a loud yell falling on Sehun's chest, Sehun pounded till he came will giving him hickies. "Fucc." He whispered feeling that Minseok fell asleep, it has been a while that he had sex so he totally understood. Cleaning him up, underdressing him from his little school girl outfit and putting his pj's on. While Sehun cleaned himself up, grabbed some food and went to bed. They cuddled for the hole night.

- A/N I'M SO SO SO SORRY GUYS BUT MY DEPRESSION IS EATING ME ALIVE AND IDK BUT I DONT WANT U GUYS WAITING BCS ILY 🖤😤
**UPDATE THE LAST PART I WAS TIRED I A FELT LIKE I DISAPPOINTED U GUYS SO I UPDATED
***THIS BOOK IS ON 2K IM SO BLOODY HAPPY NOW THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 💕⚛️💮💖