°•Morning After•°

Happy 7k reads!!!🎉🎆 And nothing, just something fluffy for ya'll😊

"Babe, wake up..." Stephen whispered to your ear

He shook your petite body, covered by the duvet. You moaned, annoyingly as you used the pillow to cobered your face. Stephen chuckled as he pulled down the duvet, revealing your naked body.

You and Stephen just got married and the last night activities were fun. After that, you both ended up tangled in the sheets and caressing each others bodies.

"Baby, wake up..." He whispered as his plump lips kissed your bare shoulder

You shifted as Stephen sat on your lap, holding your hips as you rubbed your tired (E/C) eyes. You opened your eyes as you spotted a shirtless Stephen smiling down at you. You strectched out your arms as you tried to sat up, but Stephen held you down.

He leaned down to pepper your neck—which it was filled with loves bites—with kisses. You moaned at the feeling as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You pushed him away as you sat up and went to the bathroom. You picked up the toothbrush and started brushing your teeth. In the middle of brushing, you smelled the aroma of cooked pancakes and you immediately spit the toothpaste and washed your toothbrush.

You ran downstairs—still in your blue laced panties, one of Stephen's Under Armour shirts, your fluffly (F/C) slippers and no bra. When you reached to the kitchen, you spotted Stephen making breakfast, still shirtless, and his back facing you.

You quietly went up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso, "Morning babe.." You mumbled

You heard him chuckled, "Morning.." He replied

He turn off the stove as he turned his attention to you. He wrapped his muscular arms around your waist as he hoisted you up, makimg your legs wrapped around his waist and held him closer.

He placed you on the kitchen aisle as he kissed you passionately, rolling up your—or his shirt and caressed your bare hips and waist. He lifted the shirt more and grope your breats as he received a low moan from you.

He pulled away and grinned, "Did you enjoy last night?" He questioned

You giggled, "Yes.. And I also have news for you.." You smiled

"What?" He asked

You pulled out a positive pregnancy stick from the waistband of your panties and gave it to him. He glanced at the stick as hot tears flowed out from his hazel green eyes. He hugged you for his dear life as he softly sobbed on your shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you, babygirl," He said as he pressed his forehead onto yours

You sniffled, "Me too, baby. Me too.." You said

**Mini timeskip**

While you both were eating breakfast, Stephen secretly took a picture of you and posted it on his Twitter account with the caption:

"3rd member on the way! I love you, babe💕 #BabyCurry"

Hey loves! It's been a long time since I haven't updated, 'cause of school... But I hope u enjoy this chapter😀

Anyways, bye readers😍 AUTHOR OUT!😂

-J💕