°•I Ain't Innocent Anymore•°

Requested by:
summerseventeen
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Andie was on her laying on her stomach on the couch, as she was in the middle of a good chapter of a book called Fifty Shades of Grey. It was one of her favorite books, that one of her friends suggested. She would sometimes react to every scenario happening in the story. She would always dream of the feeling of being fucked, like how the man in the story does to his girl.

Although, she was a different type of girl. She was still a virgin. She was the innocent, yet, dirty minded type. She is never interested in clubs, in fact, she disgusted those places.

A soft knock was heard from her front door as the rain pour. She rolled her eyes, placing the book mark on the chapter she is reading. She got up from the couch and went down stairs to open the door. Standing infront of that door was one of her best friends, Stephen Curry.

Stephen was a famous basketball player. She was one of his best supporters, but, after he became famous and known, their friendship suddenly broke apart, especially when Stephen's girlfriend, Ayesha, came to his life.

Stephen's eyes were red and puffy, his white v-neck shirt was soaked from the rain, making his muscular torso an apperance. Andie stared at it as she thought about sexual things he'll do to her, but shook the thought when she heard Stephen sniffled.

"Steph, what's wrong?" She asked, pulling him inside

"Me and Yesh got into an arguement and..... W--we broke up..." He said, as tears started to form

Andie gasped, "Oh my god... Y'know what? You need to rest and I'll get you some clothes to change in" She said

Andie led Steph to the living room as she went to the her bedroom. She has some boy clothes, because her ex-boyfriend broke up with her and left his clothes. She was planning to call it "Trash" or just donate it. It was a good timing that Stephen needed it.

She went back to the living room and gave Stephen the clothes. Steph went to the bathroom to change as Andie laid back to the couch and continued to read her book.

A few minutes later, Stephen got out of the bathroom, shirtless, water droplets sliding down his body. He notice Andie didn't heard the bathroom door opening, because she was busy reading. He smirked as he quietly walked towards her (BTW, she was facing away from the bathroom). He bit his lip, trying not to laugh as he slowly reach her thighs. Stephen let out a yell, scaring Andie the daylights out of her.

Stephen laughed, clutching his stomach, "Y--you, you sho--should have se--seen that coming!"

Andie threw a pillow at him, "How fucking dare you scaring me like that, I almost ripped the book!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms and facing away from him

Steph calmed down as he crawled to Andie, wrapping his arms around her best friend.

"Aww, I didn't mean to... You know, you're my best friend..." He cooed

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever..." She mumbled

Steph took her book and pinned her down the couch. He stared at her brown orbs as she stared back. Stephen slowly leaned in and pressed his lips into hers. Andie was caught at first, but, kissed back. The kiss got deeper as Andie wrapped her arms around Steph's neck.

They pulled away, "I want you...." Andie whispered to his lips

Stephen didn't say anything else. He grabbed her thighs, as he pulled her up from the couch, taking theirselves to the bedroom. Stephen opened the door by his back, closing it by his heel. He gently placed Andie to the bed and started stripping all of their clothing.

Once their clothes were all off, Stephen started kissing her neck as they roamed they hands at each other. His lips reached to her core, that it was dripping from wetness. His breathe sends shivers to her. Stephen started kissing and licking her core.

Andie moaned loudly, "Ahh, daddy, oh god.... Fuck!"

Stephen slowly inserted a finger in her as Andie started grabbing the bed sheets and his curly locks.
He then inserted another two fingers, pounding it harder into her core as Andie screamed out, not caring about the neighbors.

Andie felt the urge to release, but, Stephen slipped out his fingers, making her whimper. Stephen propped up on his knees as he rubbed his member on her dripping core. Andie immediately grabbed the sheets, getting ready for Steph's member.

He kissed Andie as he slipped his member inside of her. Andie pulled out to let out a scream. Stephen grinded his hips, getting her to get used to his member inside. Andie started grinding onto him, signaling him to start thrusting. The pain was replaced by great pleasure that Andie wanted.

"Ahh! Ahh! S--Stephen... Daddy..." Andie moaned loudly

Stephen smiled, as his dominant sided is making an apperance, "You fucking like that, huh? Calling me daddy?" He questioned

Andie nodded, "Oh my god, fuck yes daddy! I l--love it!" Andie screamed

"Damn girl, why so tight?" Stephen groaned

The two felt the feeling to release as Andie's moans started to get louder that before. Stephen quickened his pace and Andie held the sheets tightly. The headboard was banging loudly on the wall and the bed started creaking.

The two finally came as Andie arched her back off the bed and Stephen let out a groan and a loud moan from Andie, tears streaming down her cheeks. The two breathe heavily as Stephen burried his face on Andie neck, giving her neck a kiss.

Andie let out a breathless chuckled, "Y'know..." She started, "You just took my virginity..."

Stephen's eyes widened as he lifted himself up, "Holy shit, are you okay? Does it hurt? Where doe--" Andie cut him off with a tender kiss

She giggled, "No, actually, It felt great..." She grinned

Stephen sighed in relief, "Damn girl, you scared me.." He mumbled

They both laid down, and shared about what is going to happen in their future together.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•
I finally finished this requested chapter, anyways hope you like it @summerseventeen !! Bye readers!!!!❤

-J