°•Spine Chilling Experience (AU)•°

"Let's go Warriors!!!" I yelled as the Golden State Warriors shot a 3

Tonight, me and my friends are watching the Warriors vs. Boston game. It's such an intense game, I mean, it is my first time watching a basketball game, usually, I'm not really into these sports, but in the passed few weeks, I grew affection to it.

As Stephen Curry, my favorite player, stepped into the free throw line, he scanned the crowd while chewing his mouthguard (A/N: I found this gross sometimes). He suddenly spotted me and I flinched. I gave a little wave, and he slightly smirked and his eyes turned red. My eyes widened and I stared directly to him. How did that happened? Yeah, there is no such things as "Vampires".

The game was finished and the Warriors won, 105-109. All of the people dashed out if the exits as the players went back to their locker rooms. Before me and my friends reach the parking lot, Mikaela, drag us to the team's store, but, I decline going to them, so, I'd rather go home.

As I got outside, someone suddenly pulled away forcefully away the parking lot, the person wrapped one of his arms around my waist, while his other hand covered my mouth. Then, this person pushed me up the wall, maybe beside the Oracle arena. I fixed my eyesight, trying to figure out this person's face. I realized that this person has the most beautoful hazel eyes with a shade of red... Wait, a shade of red?

"Hello babygirl..." He whispered

I gasped as I recognized his voice, "S--Stephen..."

"Yes baby, it's me..." He said

His eyes are now totally red now, "H--How are you.." I cut me off by placing his index finger to my lips

"Shhhh baby, eveything's fine.." He purred

I started to cry, and he seemed to notice it. He gently wiped my tears and kissed my tear-stained cheeks. I sniffed as he hugged me and stroked my hair, while he buried his head into my hair. This thing does calm me down.

"What's your name?" He asked

"Anastacia..." I said quietly

"What?"

"Anastacia" I said

I felt him smile while he continued to stroke my hair, "That's a beautiful name..." Someone whispered

I jumped as I accidentaly pushed Stephen away, I faced were the voice from, and it was from his splash brother, Klay Thompson, he also has red eyes.

"Wha--what?"

He leaned his head to the wall, "Yeah... I was here the whole time..." He grinned

I felt two presence behind me. I turned my head and faced two chests, I looked up and it was Kevin Durant and Draymond Green. They grinned down at me, as I shivered. Stephen, again, gently pushed me back to the wall and buried his head to my neck.

He planted soft kisses on my neck, same as KD, Klay took my hand and planted kisses on my wrist, same as Draymond. Stephen started licking and biting my neck, the others started sucking. I moaned softly as they continued their work.

They all pulled out and I was breathing heavily. Stephen took my arm and gently punctured his fangs to it. I screamed out, but Klay covered my mouth and KD covered my eyes, while Dryamond tried to calm me down. Stephen sucked some of my blood, then pulled out, then the next was Klay, then KD, lastly was Draymond.

I felt weak and almost fell to my knees, luckily, Draymond picked me up, and Stephen kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, angel..." He mumbled

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
First AU story. How did it go? How yiu enjoy it. Also, I know this is a "Stephen Curry" book, sooo~ sorry for adding the others...

Anyways, I drew a picture of Stephen Curry with a flower crown on.....

I know.......... It's horrible. But, BYE READERS!!!!

-J