°•Another One?•°

Requested by: Just_Ashlee101

"Steph! Where's the paint!?" I yelled from the inside of the nursery room

"Coming Patrice, damn!" He yelled back, before he enters the unfinished nursery

I told Stephen yesterday that we're having our second child and he was really happy about it, especially Riley, she's was really happy about having a baby sister . By now, me and Stephen are painting the nursery room, while Riley was at her grandma's house.

He placed down the two cans of pink paint on the newpaper-ed(?) floor. He huffed as he placed his hands on his hips, breathing heavily. I giggled at him and he looked at me, a brow rose up.

"What?" He breathed

"Feeling old, now?" I laughed as I picked up the paint brush

He rolled his eyes and picked up his own paint brush and we started painting. A few minutes later, I felt a splatter of paint launched on my cheek. I gasped as I looked at Stephen and he just whistles and innocently continued to paint the wall. "Two can play that game, you little shit..." I smirked evilly as I dipped my paint brush and poke Steph's cheek with it, spreading paint on it. He looked at me, eyes wide and I only grinned cockily at him.

The next thing that happen, it was a paint war. Pink paint everywhere, on the floor (the uncovered one), on our faces and clothes. We laughed hysterically as Steph gently trapped me between him and the unpainted wall. He leaned down and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was a sweet and a soft kiss, but when he bit my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, everything became rough and needy. His tounge enters its territory as his hands lifted my shirt up. He pulled away and stripped my shirt off as our hands worked on each others pants. Our tounge battle for dominance as he removed my bra and his lips found its to my breasts, sucking the buds.

He picked my legs up and wrapped it around his waist and teased my soaked core, by rubbing his member against it. I impatiently moaned as I grinded myself onto him. He chuckled as he leaned to my neck, adding more hickeys.

"So impaient, are we?" He questioned

I moaned and nodded, "Yes, daddy..."

He bit his lip, "Damn, babygirl.." He groaned

He still teased me with his member, by sliding in and out and slamming it in. I moaned as I tugged on his curly locks and grinding my hips further for his member. He chuckled as he suddenly slammed into me. I moaned loudly when he hit my g-spot as Stephen snucked his head in my neck, sucking on my sweet spot as I tugged his shirt and his curls. He crashed his lips onto mine as his hands buried themselves onto my waist, that'll be brusing tomorrow.

I screamed out as his pace changed, from fast and hard to slow and gentle. He pressed his body onto mine as he whispered sweet nothings to my ear. I felt a bubbling sensation in my stomach as I hit my high, spilling my juices on Steph's member. He groaned in my ear as he grinded his soft member inside, before pulling it out. We both breathed heavily as Stephen leaned his forehead.

He kissed me deeply and lovingly, "I love you... So much.." He mumbled onto my lips

I let out a breathless giggle, "I love you too.. So much.." I mumbled, "God, I think were getting twins now.." I added and he laughed

He nodded, "Yeah... Maybe." He said

Sry it took so long, like really long😂😖 Just_Ashlee101. But, I hope u enjoyed this chapter😄

Anyways, Bye readers!😘 Author OUT!♥

-J💕