°•Not Letting you Go•°

I opened the front door with grocery on my hands. As I closed the door with ny foot, I heard giggling from the living room, and let me tell you, the giggling was not from a man. As I set the bags on the kitchen counter, I quietly walked to the living room, and found Stephen, making out with his shirtless ex on top of him.

I felt my whole world stopped and tears started to build in my eyes. I threw my shoe at them and Stephen pushed his ex off him as he looked at me with shocked and regretful eyes.

"Hope... I--I can't--" I cut him off by just walking to our shared bedroom

I heard his footsteps following me as I slammed the door open, grabbing my bag and packing my clothes.

"Baby, look--" I shut him by slapping him

"You have no rights to call me that...." I mumbled as tears started to spill out

I quickly grab my bag with my clothes in it and walked out the bedroom, head up high, trying to fight back my tears. I saw his ex, arms crossed and a smug look.

I went up to her face, "If you wanted him so badly, then take him... I just hope that loose pussy of yours is tight enough for him to fuck on..." I warned

I walked pass her and went up to the door. I glanced back to Stephen's tear stained face as I rolled my eyes and continue my way out.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I know it's short, don't worry, part 2 is coming up soon. I hope you guys are enjoying this book and requests are open, readers!

Anyways, bye readers🌸❤

-J