°•Morning Tease•°

Kira was sleeping peacefully as the sun shines down at her. It was a Saturday morning at Oakland, she and her husband, Stephen Curry, a famous basketball player was very tired at the pass few days. Kira has been in France, because of business trips, while Stephen was busy at NBA games, and both were finally given a day off. Until...

"Kira, wake up....." Stephen whispered as he shook her wife

She stirred and slapped his hand away. Stephen chuckled because how lazy she is. This may be annoying to him, but, he still loves in any way. Stephen poked her cheek and saying her name, repeatedly. He rolled his eyes and thinked of a plan to wake her. An idea popped out and he smirked devilishly.

He got on top of her and started planting soft kisses on her neck. Kira moaned softly, as Stephen continues to give her kisses. His right hand traveled down to her lower region, his hand caressed her thigh, and his kisses reached to her collarbone. His hand slipped inside her shorts and panties (*wink *wink). He rubbed her clit as his other hand lifted her shirt. Kira wasn't wearing a bra, so it was easier for Stephen to lick and suck her breasts. Kira moaned loudly and she started to open her eyes. Suddenly, Stephen slid two fingers inside of her as she arched her back, like she was about to come.

"S--Stephen..." she muttered
"Fuck! Stop!" she exclaimed

Stephen stopped everything from sucking her nipples to pounding his fingers inside of her. Kira's juices was flowing on Stephen's fingers, and the inside of her thighs, she breathed heavily as she looked at him, confusion on her face.

"Why the hell are you doing that on... " she looked at the clock

"7 in the morning...?" she continued

Stephen smirked, "To wake you up... Of course" he said

Kira bit her lip, "Can you keep going, daddy?" she asked

Stephen shook his head, "Sorry baby, but I only do that to wake you up..." he smirked

He left the bedroom, leaving a horny Kira.

"You morning fucking tease....." she mumbled angrily
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ugh, god the feels writing this😂😩 Well, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Bye readers!!!!

-J