°•Druken Confession•°

Requested by: summerseventeen
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I slapped the snooze on my alarm as I continued to sleep, but, I suddenly jolted up from my bed as I remembered that it was the first day of school and I don't wanna be late.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to start my morning routine. Once I was done, I went down stairs and wore my shoes and kissed my parents goodbye, and I was on my way to UCLA.

=Timeskip=>

I finally arrived to UCLA just before the bell ring. I went inside the campus. I went to the office to get my everyday schedule (A/N: Do you get your schedule in the office, sorry not american and still not in college😅). I went out of the office, I accidentaly bumped into a kid who has black curly locks with blue green orbs.

"S--sorry about that, I was in a hurry..." I apologized

He chuckled, "That's okay, I was too... By the way, I'm Lonzo" he said, reaching out his hand

I shook it, "Andie" I smiled

"So, you new here? Freshman?" He asked

I nodded, "Uh yeah..." I shyly said

Lonzo grinned, "Don't worry, lemme show you around" he insisted as I nodded

=Months later=>

Me and Zo, as I would call him, have been friends in a few months now, and since my birthday is coming, I decided to invite him. My parents haven't met him, but, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Today, my friends invited me to the mall, they said that I need to relaxed and forget about studying for a while. We went into various store and bought some clothes and stopped at Starbucks. As we were in the line, a girl from the counter quietly squealed to the guy in front of her. I was curious who this man is, that's why I took a glance.

He has dark brown curly locks and has a trail of stubble and a goatee at the end. But, what I was curious of is his hazel green eyes, they looked rather familiar. When we ordered, we exited Starbucks, we went straight to the exit, but, my friend suddenly yelled "Oh my god, It's Stephen Curry!".

The name suddenly hit me, his eyes was familiar, he was my best friend. My friends ran up to him to take pictures and autographs. I walked up behind him and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around as I smiled shyly at him, not sure if he still remember me.

"Long time no see, Steph" I said

He looked at me, confusingly, until his eyes widened and he grinned, "Andie?! Holy shit, it is you!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a hug
"I miss you..." He mumbled on my hair

I giggled as I hugged back, "Miss you too, big guy" I said

We heard my friends clearing their throats as they looked at us, weirdly

"We'll explain this later..." I said, as me and Steph pulled away

"Hey! It's your birthday soon, you're going to have party at your place?" Steph asked

I nodded, "Yeah" I said

Me and Steph exchange numbers and offer us a ride home. The ride to my house was full of questions from my friends and a few conversation between me and Steph. He said that he had entered the world of basketball and he loved it. I tried myself not to mention Lonzo.

The next day, the very special day of my life. I went to school, smilling like an idiot and Lonzo seemed to notice it.

"Well, someone's excited to day!" He teased