Chapter 28

Zayn's Pov

I was beyond furious. The photos I saw of niall with that stranger just got me raged up. I was losing my mind. I don't know what I was gonna do to niall. He had lied about everything. He lied that I was his first. As soon as I reached home I dragged him upstairs ignoring all his cries and slammed the bedroom door shut. I took out all the hurtful sharpened objects from the closet. Niall was by the door shivering and in his own thoughts.

"GET HERE NIALL!!!" I yelled.

He quickly left his spot and came near to me.

KNEEL DOWN!"

I tied a rope to his hands. I tore his tshirt so he was half naked  in front of me. He was shivering. I could tell he was terrified. The punishment hadn't even begun yet.

"Now niall I will ask you a few questions and you will answer them honestly."

He nodded between his sobs.

"WHO WAS THAT GUY AT THE HOTEL??"

"I-i d-don't k-know z-zayn d-daddy." He stuttered.

Slap!

I smacked him right across the face.

"YOU SLUTTY BITCH!!! HE HAS PHOTOS OF YOU PEOPLE TOGETHER AND YOUR TELLING ME YOU DON'T KNOW HIM??? IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WITH RICH GUYS! WOO THEM WITH YOUR INNOCENCE AND THEN GET MARRIED TO THEM TO DIG OUT THE GOLD??? ANSWER ME!!" I spat at him.

He just sat there crying.

" I-i a-am s-sorry d-daddy i-I r-really d-don't k-know h-him. I-i h-haven't been W-with a-any o-other g-guy I s-swear." Niall kept defending himself.

" You think I'll believe your words. Prove it to me if you care so much." Before that,

I threw him on my bed. I unzipped his pants and took off his boxers. He was laying completely naked. I grabbed him by his hair and made him look into my dark eyes.

"LISTEN MRS. NIALL MALIK I AM GOING TO PUNISH YOU EVERYDAY NOW!! YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON THIS TIME. NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU. YOU'LL DEFINITELY FEEL THAT DEATH WAS MUCH EASIER THAN THIS!"

Ready?

I bit his nipples untill I saw red spots on them. I was stroking his dick and squeezing his balls tight every once in a while. I took the vibrator and put it on highest speed and attached it to niall's spot. I saw how messed up niall was. Tears were escaping his eyes. He looked pale.

"Am s-sorry d-daddy p-please believe me. I only love you."He kept begging.

As soon as he saw what am doing he trembled with fear.

I was unbuckling my belt. I removed my belt folded it a bit and started slamming the steel part of it on niall's bare body. Slowly red bruises started forming on niall's body. The boy was begging me to stop.

"Please d-daddy s-stop. I-it's not my fault please. Am not lying. Daddy please. Aahh!!! Stop please stop!"

"Slut you don't deserve forgiveness."

After I hit him with my belt I took out the hammer and started banging it on his knees. Then I turned him around and whipped his ass with my paddle. I introduced my 3 fingers directly into his hole. No lube nothing. His screamed out in pain. I still hadn't calmed down. I smashed my lips against his. I explored his mouth and bit his lower lip hard it started bleeding.  I removed my pants and introduced my huge huge thing inside him. I kept fucking him harder and harder.

"SAY MY NAME OUT LOUD!!" I ordered him.

"Z-zayn D-daddy!!" .

I had held his hips tight sure to form bruises tere too. Then i turned off the vibrations and pulled out of him. I started kicking him in his stomach and legs. I punched him in his chest and face. He had a big purple bruise forming there.

" D-daddy p-please don't!! S-stop p-please. A-am s-sorry! I love you hubby. Please try to find out the truth daddy. I really don't know him. Please d-daddy for our marriage please."

And he showed me his ring.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT TOWARDS THAT!! I KNOW YOUR NOT INNOCENT DON'T TRY TO FOOL ME NOW!! YOU DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN." I spat.

I untied him and threw him in the bathroom.

"YOU WILL STAY HERE WITHOUT FOOD FOR MANY DAYS UNTIL I OPEN YOU. AND I SWEAR TRY TO RUN AGAIN I'LL FEED YOU TO THE DOGS!! DO YOU GET IT MRS. MALIK???"

"Y-yes s-sir. S-sorry s-sir."

Niall passed out in the bathroom he was naked on the cold tiled bathroom floor. But i was too mad at him. I decided to take a good sleep and think about this in the morning. I just changed my clothes into my robe and slept on my bed.