Chapter 2

Louis Pov

Our secretary Brian got us the file of the 2 cute guys... The blonde's name was Niall Horan and the curly headed guy was Harry Styles. Both were 18 and attended the same school they were gay and best friends. But they had hid their sexuality from everyone else. Zayn too saw the file and an idea popped into his head. Me n Zayn had all wealth and power but we wanted a partner whom we can trust and misbehave and treat him the way we want. We decided to meet the guys and talk to them about moving in with us and if they didn't listen then just kidnap them.. Because well we don't take no for an answer!

Next day...

Harry's Pov

Me and niall were at the park after school when we saw the 2 sexy guys whom we met at McDonald's coming towards us! I have to admit they were the sexiest guys i had ever seen. They came towards us and introduced themselves as Louis and Zayn. They told us about themselves as hiw they own a company etc. And also asked us to be their boyfriends. Me and Niall both were equally shocked but also red with all the blushing. We both unitedly said yes to zayn and louis respectively... And the relationship of ziall and Larry began! Louis picked me up and kissed me passionately so did the ziall couple.