Chapter 6

Louis Pov
(Smut and abuse)
I dragged harry upstairs in my room ignoring his cries. He was going to get it tonight. I ordered him to call me master or sir henceforth. I told him to kneel in front of me he was trembling with fear. I slapped him hard on the face. I took off my belt and hit him with it. He was begging for me to stop! But i didn't he had to learn his lesson. I tore apart his tshirt and jeans and panties and started biting him all over. I belted him again on his naked body. I sucked on his nipples and bit them hard. I left hickeys all over his neck and crotch. I sucked his cock and ordered him not to cum if he did the punishment would be worse. Moans n cries escaped the poor guy's mouth. He was a crying mess. I ordered him to take my name. He kept calling master stop!  Finally i asked him are u a virgin he nodded yes. And that's when i thrusted into him hard and fast blood leaking through his hole. I had just taken his virginity. I dug my nails in his bare skin forming bruises. Master p- please s- stop m s-sorry it won't happen again is all he kept saying.  I thrusted more into him and i spanked his bum hard 15-20 times. His bum was d bright shade of red. I came into him. After i was done we both were naked and i went to take a shower i had introduced a buttplug in him. And ordered him not to remove it. He still hadn't cum. I finished taking a shower and pulled harry towards me who was still naked and we fell asleep.