Chapter 13

Niall's Pov

Zayns mother in law gave me an hateful look throughout dinner. I couldn't figure out why. She didn't speak a word to me. Just a goodbye while leaving. I wanted to ask zayn about this. So after completing all my chores i went into Zayns room. May i come in daddy i asked. Of course niall zayn said. Daddy i wanted to ask you something about your mother... Does she not like me?? she was blunt with me whole evening. No niall it's nothing like that she's just protective of me, she thinks no one is enough for me. Once she gets to know you she'll realize how perfect you are for me. So don't worry he said assuring me. I sighed in relief.
Just then my phone started buzzing...and as i reached my pocket to grab it zayn snatched it from me.. E received the call m put it on speaker. It was mitch. Heyy niall baby... Let's meet tomorrow... I didn't hear from you since that day. I was about to speak when zayn started yelling. THIS ISN'T NIALL IT'S ZAYN HIS FIANCE DON'T DARE CALL MY FUTURE HUSBAND AGAIN!! AND HE'S ONLY MY BABY IF YOU EVER TRY TO CONTACT HIM AGAIN YOU'LL BE DEAD AND YOUR BABY NIALL SEVERELY INJURED! NOW GOODBYE FOREVER!and he disconnected the call.

Zayns Pov

I couldn't believe that guy calling my niall his baby. I wanted to murder him. Niall had tears in his eyes while I spoke to mitch harshly. Why are you crying niall.. Is he so important to you than me??? He didn't answer just cried. ANSWER ME FOR GOD SAKE! I yelled. I really get pissed when someone shows possession over my things. H-hes my old friend zayn u threatened to kill him. I just wanted to meet him once what's the harm in that. I love you zayn but even mitch is important to me. I couldn't believe my ears.! Niall had the guts to say all this he was crying for that mitch guy. And disrespecting me because of him. I picked him up and threw him on my bed. I slapped him n removed his bottoms and fucked him hard. I carved ZAYN on his chest with a compass. He was crying and begging for me to stop. I was fuming with insecurity amd jealousy. Blood was dripping from his chest. Then i picked him and locked him in the bathroom. He had to sleep there tonight. I called him slut before giving him a kick on his ass. It was me n him together for better or for worse. If he can't love and respect me he deserves all the punishments. I came back to my bed n started thinking about how to train niall of being a perfect housewife. Eventually i fell asleep.