Chapter 15

Zayns Pov

Me and Louis reached office and were doing our regular work of signing papers and attending meetings. During lunch we sat together and were looking at the pcs which had been connected to the cctvs. We couldn't find them anywhere. Even harry.. We couldn't hear them. Me n Louis instantly got up and went home just to reveal it empty. The house was clean and spotless without our fiances. So they ran away. Our blood was boiling we had to find them. I tried calling niall. But it said that this sim is out of service. Their clothes bags everything was gone. Louis too tried calling harry. The wedding has to tk place in 5 days and those irresponsible dickheads ran away. We both were boiling with anger. We started thinking as to where can they go. Their parents kicked them out so they won't go there, they don't have any relatives or friends here. Except that mitch guy..... Louis n me quickly got in the car with our guns and drove to mitchs house.  Where are they we yelled. It was just mitch and his mom. Dad at home. Who are you guys talking about we don't even know you said his mom. Our fiances niall and harry mitch has kidnapped them. I yelled back. Please dear there's no one here. We are in town for a couple of days....so now just get lost!!! mitchs dad yelled. We searched the whole house but didn't find them. Then we left for our mansion. Me n Louis tracked down every bus stop cab service and airport to check if they are leaving the city. 6 hours had passed since they left and it was already driving us insane. They were surely going to pay for this once we found them. I still had a doubt on this mitch guy. Me n Louis decided to have some beer until we heard from our sources about our fiances.

Harry's Pov

Mitch came and told us about Louis and harry coming at his place. We were sad for dragging him into this. We had put him in threat too. But he assured us to stay here. That night was the first time after many days that we slept peacefully. We knew that zayn n Louis must be going crazy but we were happy with this temporary relief. Next day me n niall went to a small bakery to ask fr a job. The owner was an old lady she happily gave us the job. We started working there. It was close from our new home. 2 days had passed since we left them. While we were at the bakery there was this customer who kept looking at me with a wide smile. He came upto me and slid his number and name Tyrel in my pocket and gave a peck on my cheeks. Niall and mitch were getting close too. After work when we went back home... Mitch had prepared dinner for us. We were enjoying dinner and i called up Tyrel. He came and we all were having fun. Ni was sitting on mitchs lap and me n tyrel were kissing. Just then the front door flew open.