"D-did you just make me bleed?"

"Sure did."

"Ka-Chan!"

"You left marks all over me too!"

"I didn't make you bleed!"

"True.."

     He positioned himself to look at my face and kissed me, very sweetly. But I didn't move.

"I'm sorry, ok?" He said.

"Hmph."

     He kissed me again, a little roughly. I responded by wrapping my legs around his waist and ruffling my hands in his hair. I yanked his hair back making him gasp slightly. I used this opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth, but he quickly regained control. I ran my hands down his back occasionally scratching it or digging my nails into him. I'm gonna get him back. I was about to do something but I heard the door jingle.

"Boys! I'm back!" My mother screamed.

     My eyes widened in surprise and Ka-Chan quickly scrambled off. We tried looking for our shirts but they had disappeared. Ma came into the living room clearly excited about something.

"What's going on here?" She asked suspiciously.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered.

"Clearly something."

"It's nothing ma, you know Deku. Sweet in the streets, beast in the sheets." Ka-Chan said while winking.

"M-ma?" She mumbled.

"B-beast?" I asked.

     He stuck his tongue out and walked away, leaving the two of us speechless.

"Izuku?"

"Yeah mom?"

"Did he just call me 'ma'?"

"Yeah mom."

"I'm gonna go." She said and scurried off.

I went upstairs to see where Ka-Chan was, "Ka-Chan?" I heard some rustling and followed it. He was in our room looking for a shirt. I leaned against the door and watched him struggle in our messy room.

"Don't put it on." I said laughing.

He quickly spun around to look at me, "Oh, it's just you."

"Don't put it on." I repeated trying to be a little more serious.

"Haha, I'm still gonna do it." He said while putting it on.

"Awww, I was enjoying the show."

"Too bad."

"Also, why did you call her 'ma'?"

"Great distraction. She forgot about the whole thing."

"That's why you did it?"

He was silent.

"Is that seriously why you did it?" I asked, clearly hurt.

"I'm not that much of an ass."

"Then why?"

"Cause! She has been treating me like her son for so long, I thought it was time to return the affection!" He screamed.

"Oh my! Ka-Chan, you are so sweet." I couldn't hold it in.

"What?!"

"Stop pretending like a douche and admit that you have a heart."

"I only have a heart when it comes to my family."

"What?"

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, FUCKTARD!"

"Okay, sure." I said sarcastically.

     I clearly heard it, I just wanted him to repeat it. I can't believe how much he's changed, he is finally becoming the boy I fell in love with so long ago.