Chapter 26: See the Light

Start from the beginning

(Flashback)

It's already lunch time in the office works. Everyone is already went outside, not the one who named Copter. He made himself to become busy, just to forget his own problems.

Kim sees how Copter rest in his chair while his head, placing and resting in the table. He keeps looking for almost an hour. He wants to say HI, but he didn't know how to do it. He is scared for rejection.

"Mr. Kim?" Yada called out Kim who's walking back and forth outside of the Design Department office.

But Kim didn't mind Yada. He continue walking and thinking some solution on how he can starts a conversation with Copter. He stops when someone tap his shoulder.

"Why are you here?" Tee paused and take a sneak peak inside. The thing he sees is Copter. He realized that Kim wants to talk Copter even a bit time. "Talk him. Pim is not here."

Kim look at his friend with a surprising face. "H-How?" He's stuttering.

"Just say something."

"Like what?"

"Just say something. That's it."

Kim look down and can't hide his feelings. He scared for what he did. He more scared if he will hurt Copter again.

"Such an idiot!" Tee murmur.

It made Kim to take a glance at Tee. That raising his one eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"Say something to starts the conversation."

"What if he cut it off?"

"Then, say again to start."

"What if he avoid me?"

"Then, try to get his attention."

"What if--."

Kim didn't continue when Tee cover his mouth. "Stop your what if(s). Just talk him." He push Kim when he said his last sentence.

Kim slowly turn back and look inside. He sees Copter didn't change his position. But his hand trying to change something. Moving and trying to hold the doorknob. But before he do that, another hand did it. He let Godt to go inside.

"It's too late." Kim mumbled when he sees Godt walking towards Copter. He back in his senses when his friend arms landed in his shoulder.

"Come. Be a brave man." Tee whispered.

They both entered the office and walk straight to Godt and Copter who are talking. They got the attention of the two.

"Godt.. Copter.." Tee starts it with a joyful voice.

Godt bid a respect towards Tee and Kim. While Copter look at the arms of Tee, resting in Kim's shoulder.

"Are you busy Godt? Can you help me to get some files in Hara's office?" Tee asked after pulling away his arms at Kim. Since he notice Copter.

"Nothing, Mr. Tee."

"So.. let's go!" The last thing slip off in Tee's lips.

Godt followed Tee and the two left alone. The silent of sounds cover the whole place. Kim look at Copter when Godt and Tee are totally disappeared.

"Uhmm.." Kim uttered while he rub his back neck and think on how he can start the conversation. He keeps his eyes on the cute man whose making himself busy, right now. He slowly smile when he sees that the one he loved never change.