Chapter 1 The Phone Call.

Gissel's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping. I get up pick out my clothes that I'm going to wear to school and hop in the shower. After I get out I put my diamond shirt And some Hollister skinny jeans and my Mario and Lugi vans. And I apply some light make up like mascara and eye liner and some concealer I also brush my long brown wavy hair and I decide to let it air dry. And I realize I have and 1 hour before school starts so I hop on my bed and go on my twitter. I have my fair amount of follower on twitter and vine. And I have my fair amount of subscribers on youtube so yeah. I tweet out

@gisselespi: I'm ready for school I don't wanna go 😭😩😫

And I scroll thru twitter and I see people liked my post. And after that I got bored and I decide to post a vine about how I don't wanna go to school. After I did that I had 30 minutes left. So I decide to go down stairs and make me and my brother breakfast because we are the only ones In the house. So after I was done make our scrambled eggs and bacon I set a plate for two people and set up to glasses of orange juice. Then I go upstairs to my brothers room and see that he is ready for school and I tell him that there is breakfast. And of course he jumps up and all most knocks me down and goes down stairs. Our house Is pretty big considering that only 4 people live in the house there is like 6 bed rooms any ways. I get down stairs. And I sit down and eat with him me and him just talk and tell jokes and laugh. Then I look at clock and see we have about 15 mins to get to school. So we Decide to leave.

- at school.

I walk out of Matthews car and I walk in side the school. And of course the brats had to ruin my day and pour milk all over me. And I got really mad and I punched them in the face. And I get suspended. So I had to go home. Thank god for Matt he went home with me so I wouldn't be alone.

- back at the house

Me and Matt decided to just hang around and watch movies. As for school I'm suspended for a whole week. But oh well but ima be very behind in school when I go back.

-4 hours later

My mom came home and she looked tired she sat down on the couch and just complained about how tired she was and how hungry she was. Good I made food. I had made some grilled chicken and rice and a salad. "Mom I made food do you want some it's hot right now" I said looking her in the eyes. sure sweetie she said. And got up and went to the dinning table and sat down ate. Me and Matt had already eaten some pizza we ordered but she doesn't like fast food and my dad doesn't either so I cooked that for them. I'm going up stairs mom I cleaned up and dads plate is in the fridge okay I said. She said okay. And with that I went up stairs. I just thought I forgot to tell her I was suspended so I went down stairs to tell. Mom I said to her sitting down next to her. What sweetie she said . Oh um I got suspended from school I said . WHAT she said in a mad tone. but mom i was defending my self she had pour milk all over me mom I said. She smiled at me. It's okay honey I understand ever since she said but I cut her off. No mom I don't wanna talk about it said. She gave me a small but sorry smile. And with that I went up stairs. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a missed call from a Unknown number. I called it back and with the third ring they picked up.

B-Bart G-Gissel
G-hello I was calling back because you guys called me a while ago
B-yes hello is this Gissel Espinosa
G-yes this is she
B-okay I was calling about you and your brother and I was wonder if you wanted to be on this tour called Magcon. And it's a 3 Month tour you will have breaks in between
G-I would love to but I have to ask my parents. Can I call you back in like 30 mins
B-yes yes you can
G-okay thank you bye

Hangs up

I started to scream and jump up and down of excitement

Matts P.O.V

I was in my room just on Twitter and vine when I hear Gissel scream and jump up and down. I walk out and go and knock on her door. Gissel are you okay I asked. She opened the door smiling from ear to ear. Why are you so happy I asked. Because we're going to be on Magcon she said still smiling and I hugged picking her up and spinning her around just like we use to do when we were little. Nah ah really? your lying I said smiling. Nope all we have to do is ask mom and dad and we can go she said. I ran down stairs. Gissel fell down at only the second step. She just sat there I went and gave her a piggy back ride. I reached down stairs and my mom smiled at us. Just like when you were little she said. I smiled and put her down carefully on the floor. Mom Bart from magcon called us saying if we could be on his tour Gissel said. Please mom can we go I said. She smiled of course you can go my babies she said. Thank you mom I love you me and Gissel said and ran and gave her a hug. We then went back upstairs to Gissel's room and called him back. And told him we could do they tour and he said that the first stop is Dallas and that everything is payed for and that we Will be leaving Friday afternoon. After we ended the call we stayed in Gissel's foo and just hung out and talked. I've haven't seen her happy since the whole bella and Ryder thing.

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝