Ch. 6: Jack vs Billy

As soon as he hopped out of the building, Jack immediately went after the sounds of the crotch rocket that roared through the late night city streets. He swung as fast and as hard as he could to catch up with the racing bike that was more then likely waking up a few unhappy campers. Jack had to drop and run across a few rooftops and jump back into swinging, but he did manage to catch up to Billy before long. He saw the man in the orange hoodie with the black and white helmet blasting down the empty streets in a haste to get away from the hero, or perhaps to draw him to him.

Jack began to swing farther down, moving closer and closer to his adversary and was moving in for a surprise attack. He was just about on his tale.....when suddenly, Billy brought out his arm and started shooting at Jack. The Irishman quickly pulled himself back up into the air and flew over the ray of bullets. He used more of his webs to swing, jump and flip over the next deadly attacks as Billy continued his gunplay. It wasn't until Billy had to make a turn when the bullets finally stopped, but that didn't stop Jack from his pursuit.

However, at this point, it became clear to Jack that there was no way he could surprise the villain, not with reflexes like those. Jack could try running back on the ground to cut him off and maybe get him that way, he could definitely run a hell of a lot faster then that bike. But again, with Billy's reflexes and seeing how he must've done his homework on Jack, he more then likely would've already prepared for that. At this point, it seemed that the only way he could take Billy down, was by taking the riskiest way possible, dead on.

Jack kept his pursuit of the man on the motorcycle until he made another turn, which is exactly what Jack was waiting for. He ended up taking the turn that was right before the one Billy took. He swung himself to the rooftops and ran straight across to the other end of the street. He then jumped off the buildings and swung right towards Billy, who was speeding his bike right at him. Billy quickly caught sight of his nemesis and began shooting at him. Jack swung, flipped and pulled himself up and over all of the bullets as they came rushing at him, and started firing his own webbed bullets at the villain.

Both men charging right at each other, both men shooting at each other, and both on a very deadly collision course. The web bullets that Jack was firing were smacking Billy all across the torso, the head, the face, and the arm where the gun was attached which threw him off. Using one arm to swing, and the other to shoot, Jack continued his attack until he was right in front of the rider. Billy brought his arm out in a haste to shoot the hero swinging at him, but Jack immediately pulled himself right over his head and landed right on the seat behind him.

Billy was caught completely off guard by the sudden crazy maneuver that Jack just pulled. He panicked as he drove his elbow back to try and knock him off, but it was immediately blocked before Jack captured his arm, and his neck, into a choke hold. The bike swerved and staggered as it's rider struggled to break free from the submission hold locked in on him. He tried to keep the bike balanced as best as he could and tried to get Jack off. But the hero just kept squeezing harder and making sure Billy couldn't grab him or catch him with an elbow.

But then, all of a sudden, Billy just started laughing under Jack's hold. "Wha.....the hell are you laughing about?!" Jack asked loudly while keeping his grip.

"Remember what everyone called me back in school?" he asked, his voice strained from the grip, but not to the point where Jack couldn't hear. Jack then faced up to see that they were headed straight for a ramp on the side of the road.

"Oh shit"

"Billy Irresponsible"

Before Jack could react, the two ran straight up the ramp with such reved up speed that the bike took them both to the air. Jack tried with all he had to keep his grip on the mischievous hunter, but the height they gained from the jump inevitably led to one hell of a landing. So of course, Jack wasn't able to keep his grip and allowed for Billy to swing his head back, colliding his helmet with Jack's face before driving his elbow to the same spot. The impact of those shots knocked Jack off the bike and sent him tumbling across the concert road. Once he stopped rolling, Billy halted to his own stop and turned the bike back in Jack's direction.