Tom could be rather annoying at times. Sometimes he would walk into the red leader's office without permission without rhyme nor reason and just watch Tord work. If Tord tried asking him why he was there he would say 'because I want to' and if he told him to leave he would say 'I don't want to' Tom was stubborn and Tord knew there was no use in trying to get rid of him. It was like when a stray cat comes to your house and you feed it then are never able to get rid of it. You made it happy and now it won't leave. Tord had tried all kinds of stuff: dragging Tom out, yelling at him, threating to fire him, and even hurting him. Tom always seemed to come back.

Tom hurried into Tord's office and gave him the bottle explaining what had happened. Tord didn't look to good nor did he feel too good to be honest. He blamed it on the lack of sleep because the only ones who would have had a chance to poison him were either the cook or pau and pat. It couldn't be the cook because for that to happen he would have had to poison all the food and know that Tord was going to eat at that meal. And he didn't think that Pau and Pat would ever try to harm him.

He told Tom to lead him to the room in which he had found the pills because Tom hadn't known whose room it was and it wouldn't be hard for Tord to find out. Tord was rather shocked to find it was Pau and Pat's room. What would they need these pills for? He was sure there was a reasonable explanation. He waved Tom off but Tom wasn't going to leave Tord's side and followed Tord to his office as he called Pau and Pat. When the four of them were in Tord's office Tord attempted to get rid of Tom one last time failing and so he gave up and sat at his desk pau and pat across from him as he spoke to them and tom sitting on the floor at Tord's feet and clinging to his leg like a child.

Tord was looking more ill by the minute his face was pale his eyes seemed clouded his lips seemed dry and his hands were clammy. He shook slightly and felt as though he was going to be sick. He set the pills on the desk before Pau and Pat. Pat looked to Pau and Pau looked to Pat. "Why were these in your room?" he looked at them hoping for a better reason than the obvious. Hoping for some reasonable explanation that would make him feel stupid forever expecting them to do anything to harm him.

"One of the soldiers had them, but before we could confront him about it he died in battle," Pat explained "We didn't want to just throw them away because anyone could pick them up then so we just kept them." Before Tord could reply he grabbed the trash can from beside his desk and vomited into it. Tom rubbed his back and Pau and Pat hadn't noticed Tom before and were surprised to see the black eyed man pop out of seemingly nowhere but didn't have time to contemplate why he was here. They had to fake concern over their leader.

Tord pulled away from the trash can, but before he was able to say a single word his head was back in the trash can. Tom looked up at Pau and Pat. Something told them that he didn't trust them. "Get the doctor and water for him hurry" he glared at them as they walked out. They wouldn't be coming back with the doctor though. They went into the hall looked both ways. No one was around. They stepped a little ways away from the door. "We have to get rid of the black eyed weirdo" Pat said as he seemed to be partly lost in thought.

"How? If he and the leader both die at the same time the soldiers will start getting suspicious," Pau did have a good point. All the soldiers probably knew about Tom's obsession with Tord. He wouldn't let anything happen to Tord and for them to both die at once would give away that it was someone plotting against them from the inside. And since the two of them were the closest to the leader they would instantly be blamed. But if they got the doctor then Tord may not die and then all their work would be for nothing.

They needed to get rid of Tom first. Then have time before Tord died. Their best bet was to save Tord then kill Tom then go after Tord again. It seemed like a lot of work but it had to be worth it. Tom would be to focused on keeping Tord safe and finding out what had made him sick to be worried about himself killing him would be easy they could stage it as a suicide or something. Maybe sneak something into his boos and they would just think he drank too much.

Little did they know that Tom was a paranoid pineapple and was prepared for almost anything. And so mission save Tord began. Maybe it would be too late and Tord would die anyways and they would just have to find another way to get rid of Tom that couldn't be seen as a murder. Yes Tom would be up their asses until he died but if they were careful it would all work out.

Tord had gone 3 minutes without vomiting before getting sick again and tom was worried about how long it was taking pau and pat to get the god damn doctor. They finally got him and ten minutes later the doctor had finally gotten to Tord. He said that Tord needed to be moved to the base hospital which was half way across the base. Great. Tom carried Tord and Tord held the trash can. Poor baby. Eventually they got to the hospital and the doctor did several tests on Tord and finally declared Tord had been poisoned.

The doctor was able to save Tord but needed to keep him under close supervision to make sure that he was okay. Tord was upset and said that he had work he needed to be doing but the doctor strapped his ankles down to the hospital bed and one of Tord's wrists. Tom took this as an opportunity to sit on Tord's lap. Tom was basically straddling him and Tord couldn't do anything about it. Tom laid his head on Tord's chest and cuddled into him. "I love you Tord" he muttered too quiet for Tord to hear.