I love you daddy

Tom and Tord had been living together in their own house for 3 years. They were still friends with Edd and Matt, but they had wanted space and their own place to call home. Plus when living with two others its hard to live a kink lifestyle. They had moved out when Tord was 24 amd Tom 21.

Tord taking over Eddsworld had also put a lot of tention between them though Matt had no idea and nor did Tom until it was too late. The two would never say anything but they started avoiding each other and acting weird when they had to spend time together so it was good to be out of there.

Tord ruled the world so he had to work everyday bleh Tom wished Tord didnt have responsiblities and that they could spend their days doing what ever they darn well pleased. Tom of course found ways to make the best out of his alone time at home. He would cuddle up with his huge stuffed elephant and read drinking apple juice from his favorite suppycup.

Today was a special rare occasion where Tord was able to take the whole day off from work! Tom woke up in his adult sized crib to Tord opening it and picking him up "God Morgen little on" he kissed Tom's forehead, but Tom was too tired to reply to his beloved daddy.

On mornings when Tord didn't have to work they would spend a good thirty minutes to an hour on the couch in the morning watching cartoons before deciding on breakfast since there was no real hurry and Tom was extreemly grumpy every morning when he woke up.

On this partiuclar morning Tord made Tom pancakes while Tom sat on the couch watching cars 2. He chewed on the nipple of his sippy cup which held apple juice and purred quite contently. After breakfast the two got dressed. Tom in a light blue unicorn onsie and tord in a red tank and black jeans.

They went to the park and Tord pushed Tom on the swing then Tom went down a tube slide but got scared because it was dark and got stuck in it. Tord had to crawl up the slide careful to not get stuck and helped his little out. After that they went out to eat at a resurant just for cgl couples

Tom got dino chicken nudgets and smiley fries (do they make those anymore? i remember growing up with them and they were great!) Tord got a 'boring daddy salad' as Tom called it Then they went home and Tom made a video for their shared youtube channel 'nursery Tour'.

After that Tord had to send out some emails so Tom read fanfiction on his phone